Suggestions for Web App

Suggestions, features and new ideas
magir

Suggestions for Web App

Post by magir »

I have the following suggestions for the Web Application of the Weather Station:

- Show source of "Outdoor air quality". The actual value might be hundreds of kilometers away :-(
- Add additional sources for air quality (e.g. DWD for germany)
- Add a ° or C to the temperature readout displayed below the "Netatmo Weathermap tile on the right side
- Use different colors for indoor and outdoors sensors (bar display)
- close overlays when clicking in gray area around it (e.g. configuration or sharing overlay)
- add quality index to rain forecast (it is unrealistic to provide rain data for more than two days away anyway)
- use consistent number schemes (currently temperatures are display as 19 - 19.5 - 20 - 20.5. I suggest to always use one digit after the .)
- the logout icon doesn't really look like logout
- the icons in the top row do not provide tooltips
- the "More..." link for events is also shown when all events are already listed (probably only relevant for new users with only a few events)
- showing the events sidebar moves the left part of the UI out of the visible area
Thirganor

Re: Suggestions for Web App

Post by Thirganor »

I would like also an option to see the "last seven days", not only the weekly report.
Sendy_Netatmo

Web application

Post by Sendy_Netatmo »

Please put in this topic all features requests concerning the Web application.
falkio

Re: Web application

Post by falkio »

Possibility to download all data at once and not only 3 months on a single module!!!!!
aighpanzer

Post by aighpanzer »

I can see mm of rain only for the "last hour" and "today". It's possibile add "this week" and "this year" for the my pluviometer in the web application? I do not mean the graphical display of the year or week, but the sum total mm of rain during the week and throughout the year.

I mean here for best and immediate viewing:

Also, add the possibility to set the notification for the 0,1mm/h of rain? At the moment, the notification start from 0,2mm/h only. Thanks and sorry for bad english.
Mapantz

Post by Mapantz »

I would really love to see the dewpoint added, with a graph as well.

I'd also like to see the true rainfall rate, going by how many tips have been made. I don't know if this is possible because of the 5 minute delay in receiving the data? Then again, the number of tips in the rain gauge obviously get stored until it trannsmits the data to the indoor module.
Thirganor

Post by Thirganor »

Hi,

I already posted this elsewhere, but since there is an official section, I'll ask here again.
I would like to see:
- graphics based on "last 7 days" or "last X days" ... because the week view doesn't make really sense at the beginning of a week.
- graphics from several source merge to same graphics, for example all indoor temperature at once.

Regards...
magir

Post by magir »

I posted several bug reports and suggestions here: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=4070
goareva

Post by goareva »

I also would like to have the possibility to toggle from "Day view" to "Last 24 hours" view, from "week view" to "last seven days" view, the same for month and year.

It would be easier to compare with the previous days, especially on monday ! ;)

Thanks in advance !
jev

Post by jev »

I very much second the request to have "last 24 hours" and "last 7 days" instead of (or in addition to) "today" and "this week". The current time divisions are pretty useless and completely arbitrary choices (whilst I do agree the week starts on monday, most people think otherwise anyway!).

Return to “Feature requests”