Global feature requests

Suggestions, features and new ideas
SvenW78

Re: Global feature requests

Post by SvenW78 »

What about Apple HomeKit Support? It should be possible now with software authentification.
jelockwood

Post by jelockwood »

The current outdoor module has a number of problems foremost being that it has no heat i.e. 'Stevenson' shield as per my own previous request here - https://forum.netatmo.com/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=14894

However I would also be willing to pay for either a separate new sensor or combined outdoor module with new functions.

Additional sensors I would like to see added are -

Lightning strike detector
UV measurement
Daylight measurements
NO2 and Particulates (to measure traffic pollution)

I would also vote for the request for a signal repeater or a unit with a stronger signal since with the current design i.e. the lack of a Stevenson cage it is necessary to locate the Outdoor module in a different location to the Rain and Wind sensors.
S474N

Post by S474N »

Number of problems? I have Weather in Homekit via HomeBridge and no problem for more than year. How is it possible? :)
Weather Station v3 & 2x Additional Indoor Module
Rain Gauge
Wind Gauge
Thermostat with relay & Relay without relay :) & 9x Valve

Low Battery Alarm for all Battery Powered Profucts

Post by 0815 »

HI,

I just saw, that one of the modules of my Weather stations has low battery power. But I didnt get any information/Warning from the Android App. I would suggest, that a low battery alarm should be implemented that triggers a push message on any connected device.

Return to “Feature requests”