Local Wifi Display

Suggestions, features and new ideas
Corsair63

Local Wifi Display

Post by Corsair63 »

I guess that should be fine that would be available a local display for the data e.g. at home and gives the readings straightforward on it without being connected to the internet.

more clear to have local (colour one) reading from the station right away in your view/home (wifi connected to the station or USB feed)
-----
Over the sailors' grave doesn't grove grass
Corsair
Corsair63

Re: Local Wifi Display

Post by Corsair63 »

Together with the display should be an option of BT connection of this with support of com port over BT in order connect to adjacent computers / tablet and these would receive the meteorological of the station data in NMEA 0183 and/or 2000 and being used in navigation and/or mapping software via BT com port.

in case of navigation software it's very important the wind data given by anemometer.

another thing related to anemometer, is it GPS receiver too, in order giving the true and relative wind direction/speed??
-----
Over the sailors' grave doesn't grove grass
Corsair
hscox030

Post by hscox030 »

I agree, I would love a local display to show info without having to always get on my phone when I'm at home.
Jeaba

Post by Jeaba »

I completely agree.

It would be very appreciated by many people I think to have an OFFLINE possibility to see the weather, and mainly the wind for sailor like me.

And, off course, to have the possibility to send data to the MFD or other display via NMEA

With these feature Netatmo could be the best weather station for boat

Return to “Feature requests”