Extra outdoor module

Suggestions, features and new ideas
Duracell

Extra outdoor module

Post by Duracell »

Are you planning to add a extra outdoor module to the weather station? It would be awesome!!!
Pauldarwin12

Re: Extra outdoor module

Post by Pauldarwin12 »

I fully agree on this request, this will be very useful!!!
Ole Michael

Post by Ole Michael »

For me an extra outdoor module will be used for my greenhouse. Actually, I intended to buy one more indoor module. However, it seems that the indoor module cannot go lower that zero degree. So now, I do not know what to do. A greenhouse "module" is crucial for the surveillance of my Mediterrenean plants.
Vanheukelom

Post by Vanheukelom »

Ole Michael wrote:For me an extra outdoor module will be used for my greenhouse. Actually, I intended to buy one more indoor module. However, it seems that the indoor module cannot go lower that zero degree. So now, I do not know what to do. A greenhouse "module" is crucial for the surveillance of my Mediterrenean plants.
Same here for my greenhouse. :-)
Capsid

Post by Capsid »

I've got an indoor module in my greenhouse. It has gone below 0C on a couple of occasions and is still working fine.
beesknees

Post by beesknees »

I would very much like additional outdoor modules as well.

For years ever since my old Oregon Scientific remote stations died, I have been searching for a replacement remote weather station setup.

I need to monitor not only outdoor ambient conditions and daily min/max temperatures, but those inside my hoophouse (a type of greenhouse) as well as potentially an additional set of conditions under the layer of Agribon set close to ground level that provides added protection for plants.

Though I love my manual min/max thermomenter, accurate data collection about what is going on out there is difficult with just that!

And I doubt the indoor modules are meant to survive greenhouse conditions of damp and freezing temperatures.
pb2rdf

Post by pb2rdf »

I do support this request, RFC

Peter
nowind

Post by nowind »

I totally agree.

I'm living in Norway, and in the morning the sun rises in the north-east. Then the outdoor module is not in the shadow, so it would be nice to have additional module, for example on the west wall where the sun isn't shining.
poussun

Post by poussun »

I also support this request
mjgraves

Post by mjgraves »

+1

Return to “Feature requests”