Presence constant updating

Tips, tricks and frequently asked questions
fastzapper

Presence constant updating

Post by fastzapper »

Meine Presence mit der FW 120 macht jede Minute ein Update seit 2 Tagen. Alles bereits Probiert mit zurücksetzen, Stromloschalten, SD karte gewechselt, kein Erfolg.

Der Support hat sich bisher trotz mehrfacher Anfragen nicht gemeldet (nichtmal der Hinweis das der Fehler bekannt ist oder die Kamera zurückgeschickt werden muß). Sehr Ärgerlich und wirklich schlechter Service da an der Stelle der Kamera momentan das Objekt nicht geschützt ist

My presence with the FW 120 makes every minute an update for 2 days. Everything already tried with reset, Stromloschalt, SD card changed, no success.

The support has not been reported despite multiple requests (not even the indication that the error is known or the camera must be returned). Very annoying and really bad service because at the moment the camera is not protected.
fastzapper

Re: Presence constant updating

Post by fastzapper »

Since it is apparently a defect of Kamara, and there is no solution, I would like to send the Kamara for repair. Where can I send these?
Thanks Markus
jofre_netatmo

Post by jofre_netatmo »

Hello,
Your camera will soon update its firmware to v104.
Please let us know if the problem persists after the update.
Thank you,
Jofre - Netatmo Team
fastzapper

Post by fastzapper »

Hello,
when I should hang the camera back to the network to make the downgrade of the FW 120 to FW 104? If I connect this at the moment, she updates every minute. It updates and updates and updates?!

Can I import the Firmware 104 with SD Card?

Thanks Markus

Return to “General questions”