[CLOSED] Firmware 119

Tips, tricks and frequently asked questions
Locked
Sdke
Posts: 17
Joined: 03 Jul 2017, 09:16

[CLOSED] Firmware 119

Post by Sdke » 29 Dec 2017, 13:17

Seems there is a new firmware!

https://imgur.com/gallery/Ufg8T

Vertigo
Posts: 10
Joined: 02 May 2017, 00:11

Re: Firmware 119

Post by Vertigo » 29 Dec 2017, 18:26

Yup.
I'm running 119 today and it's a nice update. Now has Apple Homekit integration, and once you follow the prompts to allow them both to talk to each other, then you get the camera in Apple Home.

From Apple Home, Home page. you can now add a video stream from the Presence Camera to the quick-links. Tapping on this will turn it into a full screen live camera feed with audio. ALSO, there is a separate control to turn the flood-light on and off. All from within Apple Home. Quite nice.

I wonder when Netatmo will add similar functionality to the Welcome Camera?

tcs
Posts: 19
Joined: 20 Dec 2017, 18:42

Re: Firmware 119

Post by tcs » 29 Dec 2017, 18:57

Sdke wrote:Seems there is a new firmware!

https://imgur.com/gallery/Ufg8T
119 + 121 Beta!
=> https://forum.netatmo.com/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=8403

Subzero
Posts: 233
Joined: 08 Oct 2016, 14:03

Re: Firmware 119

Post by Subzero » 29 Dec 2017, 22:22

Does 119 add any features (Night gamma adjust, etc) , or only Apple specific things? I.e. Does it add nothing for Android users?

Mcp468
Posts: 5
Joined: 09 May 2017, 11:15

Re: Firmware 119

Post by Mcp468 » 31 Dec 2017, 14:50

Yes, an updated changelog would be nice. It still refers to V101 from July: https://forum.netatmo.com/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=7283

jofre_netatmo
Posts: 785
Joined: 18 Jun 2014, 15:09

Re: Firmware 119

Post by jofre_netatmo » 02 Jan 2018, 12:29

Hello all,
We just published the updated change log: https://forum.netatmo.com/viewtopic.php ... 901#p35901
Regards,
Jofre - Netatmo Team

Pizzimperfect
Posts: 10
Joined: 02 Jan 2018, 04:05

Re: Firmware 119

Post by Pizzimperfect » 02 Jan 2018, 13:00

Thanks for providing this! Please keep the communication coming as your equipment is expensive and it is re-assuring to have good support.

Thanks!
jofre wrote:Hello all,
We just published the updated change log: https://forum.netatmo.com/viewtopic.php ... 901#p35901
Regards,

Subzero
Posts: 233
Joined: 08 Oct 2016, 14:03

Re: Firmware 119

Post by Subzero » 02 Jan 2018, 14:28

jofre wrote:Hello all,
We just published the updated change log: https://forum.netatmo.com/viewtopic.php ... 901#p35901
Regards,
Since the update, my back camera (running 2 cameras) constantly disconnects/ reconnects, the WiFi stability before this update was fine, so whatever changes made in 119 to "help connectivity" has affected/ reduced the range of WiFi for the cameras (and nothing has changed on my setup, I'm using an expensive router, plus I work in IT so I've checked the best channel to use, etc).

fsf976
Posts: 63
Joined: 03 Mar 2017, 10:31

Re: Firmware 119

Post by fsf976 » 02 Jan 2018, 14:58

Subzero wrote:Since the update, my back camera (running 2 cameras) constantly disconnects/ reconnects, the WiFi stability before this update was fine, so whatever changes made in 119 to "help connectivity" has affected/ reduced the range of WiFi for the cameras (and nothing has changed on my setup, I'm using an expensive router, plus I work in IT so I've checked the best channel to use, etc).
I'm seeing this also. 3 times today for up to 30 minutes at a time.

Subzero
Posts: 233
Joined: 08 Oct 2016, 14:03

Re: Firmware 119

Post by Subzero » 02 Jan 2018, 15:36

fsf976 wrote:
Subzero wrote:Since the update, my back camera (running 2 cameras) constantly disconnects/ reconnects, the WiFi stability before this update was fine, so whatever changes made in 119 to "help connectivity" has affected/ reduced the range of WiFi for the cameras (and nothing has changed on my setup, I'm using an expensive router, plus I work in IT so I've checked the best channel to use, etc).
I'm seeing this also. 3 times today for up to 30 minutes at a time.
Do you also notice when you can actually get on playback is only 360p, I was getting at least 720/ 1080 before?

Locked

Return to “General questions”