Page 1 of 11

[CLOSED] Firmware 119

Posted: 29 Dec 2017, 13:17
by Sdke
Seems there is a new firmware!

https://imgur.com/gallery/Ufg8T

Re: Firmware 119

Posted: 29 Dec 2017, 18:26
by Vertigo
Yup.
I'm running 119 today and it's a nice update. Now has Apple Homekit integration, and once you follow the prompts to allow them both to talk to each other, then you get the camera in Apple Home.

From Apple Home, Home page. you can now add a video stream from the Presence Camera to the quick-links. Tapping on this will turn it into a full screen live camera feed with audio. ALSO, there is a separate control to turn the flood-light on and off. All from within Apple Home. Quite nice.

I wonder when Netatmo will add similar functionality to the Welcome Camera?

Re: Firmware 119

Posted: 29 Dec 2017, 18:57
by tcs
Sdke wrote:Seems there is a new firmware!

https://imgur.com/gallery/Ufg8T
119 + 121 Beta!
=> https://forum.netatmo.com/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=8403

Re: Firmware 119

Posted: 29 Dec 2017, 22:22
by Subzero
Does 119 add any features (Night gamma adjust, etc) , or only Apple specific things? I.e. Does it add nothing for Android users?

Re: Firmware 119

Posted: 31 Dec 2017, 14:50
by Mcp468
Yes, an updated changelog would be nice. It still refers to V101 from July: https://forum.netatmo.com/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=7283

Re: Firmware 119

Posted: 02 Jan 2018, 12:29
by jofre_netatmo
Hello all,
We just published the updated change log: https://forum.netatmo.com/viewtopic.php ... 901#p35901
Regards,

Re: Firmware 119

Posted: 02 Jan 2018, 13:00
by Pizzimperfect
Thanks for providing this! Please keep the communication coming as your equipment is expensive and it is re-assuring to have good support.

Thanks!
jofre wrote:Hello all,
We just published the updated change log: https://forum.netatmo.com/viewtopic.php ... 901#p35901
Regards,

Re: Firmware 119

Posted: 02 Jan 2018, 14:28
by Subzero
jofre wrote:Hello all,
We just published the updated change log: https://forum.netatmo.com/viewtopic.php ... 901#p35901
Regards,
Since the update, my back camera (running 2 cameras) constantly disconnects/ reconnects, the WiFi stability before this update was fine, so whatever changes made in 119 to "help connectivity" has affected/ reduced the range of WiFi for the cameras (and nothing has changed on my setup, I'm using an expensive router, plus I work in IT so I've checked the best channel to use, etc).

Re: Firmware 119

Posted: 02 Jan 2018, 14:58
by fsf976
Subzero wrote:Since the update, my back camera (running 2 cameras) constantly disconnects/ reconnects, the WiFi stability before this update was fine, so whatever changes made in 119 to "help connectivity" has affected/ reduced the range of WiFi for the cameras (and nothing has changed on my setup, I'm using an expensive router, plus I work in IT so I've checked the best channel to use, etc).
I'm seeing this also. 3 times today for up to 30 minutes at a time.

Re: Firmware 119

Posted: 02 Jan 2018, 15:36
by Subzero
fsf976 wrote:
Subzero wrote:Since the update, my back camera (running 2 cameras) constantly disconnects/ reconnects, the WiFi stability before this update was fine, so whatever changes made in 119 to "help connectivity" has affected/ reduced the range of WiFi for the cameras (and nothing has changed on my setup, I'm using an expensive router, plus I work in IT so I've checked the best channel to use, etc).
I'm seeing this also. 3 times today for up to 30 minutes at a time.
Do you also notice when you can actually get on playback is only 360p, I was getting at least 720/ 1080 before?