Presence disconnects and reconnects continuously

Tips, tricks and frequently asked questions
Cyv

Re: Presence disconnects and reconnects continuously

Post by Cyv » 13 Sep 2018, 11:23

Today at 7:40 all 3 of my cameras where disconnected, while they were available in homekit...
Its obvious that there are connection issues to the netatmo servers...

billy

Post by billy » 24 Sep 2018, 08:31

Ref my post on 9th Sept:
After some good communication with their tech help via email, was able to pin problem to the SD card not being correctly coated with the special grease, thus during the very wet damp days my presence was constantly disconnecting to point if totally failed.
I removed card dried it out and hey presto back working.
Netatmo agreed it was high probability that presence had not had the SD card correctly installed prior to being dispatched.
A new SD card and grease supplied free of charge, fingers crossed to date new card installed and working fine for last couple of weeks.

Tippler

Post by Tippler » 08 Oct 2018, 14:18

I have same problem, got two Welcome Home and two Presence cameras, 1 of this presence camera works fine for 1 month, then i got error msg "Video not avaliable, Check SD-Card", so i change SD-card with a new "Class 10" card and it works for 1 week, then i got disconnect about 5-10 times a day, after 1 week, I got error msg "Video not avaliable, Check SD-Card". Now i have change SD-card 3 times (all different SD-card with Class 10) and it works for 1 or 2 days, then i got same error msg again.

Any suggestions what i should do?

vojta66

Post by vojta66 » 09 Oct 2018, 11:47

Tippler wrote:I have same problem, got two Welcome Home and two Presence cameras, 1 of this presence camera works fine for 1 month, then i got error msg "Video not avaliable, Check SD-Card", so i change SD-card with a new "Class 10" card and it works for 1 week, then i got disconnect about 5-10 times a day, after 1 week, I got error msg "Video not avaliable, Check SD-Card". Now i have change SD-card 3 times (all different SD-card with Class 10) and it works for 1 or 2 days, then i got same error msg again.

Any suggestions what i should do?
Maybe moisture in the SDcard contacts...use this:

https://shop.netatmo.com/eur_en/presenc ... dcard.html
1Welcome(v456), 9 tags (v58), 1Smart Smoke (v108),1Smart Siren (v206)
1 Weather Station(v178), Outdoor module (50),Rain Gauge(v12),Wind Gauge(v25),3 Indoor Modules (v50)
1Thermostat(v72+relay 2nd generation (v210) + 5Valves (v81)
2Presence cameras(v194 )

benjamin_netatmo

Post by benjamin_netatmo » 27 Mar 2019, 13:58

Dear Netatmo Customer,

You reported a bug and made feedbacks, we are re-opening the Beta-Test program and we are looking for ambassadors to try new products, find out more and check its benefits here!

https://forms.office.com/Pages/Response ... VJVkNRSy4u

The Netatmo Team

Return to “General questions”