camera picture won't playback correct

Tips, tricks and frequently asked questions
badboyandy

camera picture won't playback correct

Post by badboyandy »

Hi when I have someone on my camera for more than about 30/40 seconds then I go onto the website or iOS the icon shows a person as it should but when I click play it says playing but does not play back the file is just a still image and then I click on another icon the next line above i.e. another time and sometimes does the same and sometimes starts to play and just freezes this also includes the downloaded files it seems to also be spreading the downloads on its own and confusing them please advise I have been messaging you since last week from the app but had no reply thanks

P.s my cameras are on v119 with a brilliant wifi connection

Also the sound keeps stopping and starting
badboyandy

Re: camera picture won't playback correct

Post by badboyandy »

if you watch this just watch from about 37 seconds goes wrong but if I recorded longer it won't play at all

https://photos.app.goo.gl/oidsa1LMPeqQUJfq1
badboyandy

Post by badboyandy »

still not heard from Netatmo come on sort this out please

also keep getting gateway 504 error which is your end?
Hozzi

Post by Hozzi »

I had a similar problem, only worse.
The sd card was the problem.
You can either try a different sd card or you may find that just playing around by taking the existing sd card in and out and making sure it is firmly positioned helps.
Turn off the power to the camera before reinserting the card.
If you are not using the original sd card make sure you are using a class 10 card.
badboyandy

Post by badboyandy »

This is my 3rd card at my expense and I know this is one of the best you can buy to do with speed and reliability
also took card out and reinserted and still the same but thanks for your reply.

32GB of data storage
• Class 10 technology
• Ultra-high speed class 3 (U3) with read speeds of up to 90Mb/s and write speeds of up to 80Mb/s
mjkenrick

Post by mjkenrick »

I have a similar situation often. The playback seems to hang, but if I click on the pause/play button, it usually carries on until it decides to stop again, and then I repeat the actions. Tis happens on both the app(more so) and also in Dropbox It means you get to see the recording all the way through, but is a very tedious way of doing it - and cannot be correct! I am afraid that I do not have a solution, however!

Return to “General questions”