Number of profiles

Tips, tricks and frequently asked questions
Oddentity

Number of profiles

Post by Oddentity » 21 Feb 2019, 18:36

Hello!

Welcome camera has 32 profiles limit. What about Presence camera? Same limit or more?

Una Real

Re: Number of profiles

Post by Una Real » 22 Feb 2019, 11:30

Presence is not like Welcome. Presence only differentiates (theoretically) between whether a subject is a car, an animal or a person. That's it. Only those broad categories - nothing more detailed within them. And it has lots of room for improvement in terms of accuracy between those categories of detection.

Oddentity

Post by Oddentity » 24 Feb 2019, 10:13

Una Real wrote:Presence is not like Welcome. Presence only differentiates (theoretically) between whether a subject is a car, an animal or a person. That's it. Only those broad categories - nothing more detailed within them. And it has lots of room for improvement in terms of accuracy between those categories of detection.
Thanks!
But why is it so expensive?

Hoodoo

Post by Hoodoo » 25 Feb 2019, 17:16

I have had mine for almost 2 years, and it has worked flawlessly in the extremes of a northern Canadian climate. The integrated LED light and the ability to distinguish between vehicles, animals and people have all worked well since I installed it. The fact that there are no subscription fees and it is not burning bandwidth when not being viewed goes along way to add value.

Return to “General questions”