HomeKit Secure Video ?

Tips, tricks and frequently asked questions
Tkh40

Re: HomeKit Secure Video ?

Post by Tkh40 »

Co you know whe the new firmware will be released? Happy to test this also on my device if possible
Mobileste

Post by Mobileste »

I can confirm the latest beta 3.7.5 is flawless and works everytime recording via homekit secure video. Hopefully this won’t be long before it can be released everywhere
RichDUK

Post by RichDUK »

I see EVE released their equivalent of the Netatmo camera today, which has HKSV support. I’d be interested to hear anyones insights if they get one. Like so many, my Netamo camera has stopped working with HKSV and I’m wondering whether I just give up with Netamo and consign my camera to the bin now.
mac1804

Post by mac1804 »

I just got my eve outdoor camera yesterday and it is up an running ... works like a charm!

Installation was 1,2,3 and from the start HSV-recording, no floodlight-disco as well.

so my first presence is paying one's debt to nature thanks to legrand and netamo and their outstanding codings skills and customer centricity .

2 more presence and the rest of the stuff will be replaced soon.
till now : - 2 Presence , - 2 Welcome, - 12 Tags,

getting rid of the rest soon thanks to lousy customer care and firmwareupdates! :evil:

2 Presence, 1 Weather Station, 1 Outdoor module, 1 Rain Gauge,
1 Healthy Home Coach
smk420

Post by smk420 »

Dang, how did you get one so fast? Mine is coming this weekend. planning on replacing all of mine as well.
Anyone wanna buy my netatmo hardware?
RichDUK

Post by RichDUK »

Thanks for the feedback ! Looks like they’re popular as there is already a lead time on delivery if you want to buy one now. Maybe Netamo bought a bunch to try and figure out how to make HKSV work ?
smk420

Post by smk420 »

Got my first eve yesterday, installed today. Pretty easy install even though this one was pretty high. So far so good. Gives a larger field of view than my netatmo and obviously hksv works as it’s supposed right out of the box. The floodlight on this netatmo stopped working and support couldn’t care less. Interested to see how well the eves floodlight works.
Anyone wanna buy my netatmo hardware?
orpjb

Post by orpjb »

Since the 3.10 firmware arrived, my cameras have been behaving correctly for the last few days. I even enabled notifications on the home hubs and HKSV continues to work as expected.

Return to “General questions”