HomeKit Secure Video ?

Tips, tricks and frequently asked questions
s-kaz

Re: HomeKit Secure Video ?

Post by s-kaz »

Any Solution from Netatmo? No Timeline No record and Motion sensor no fuktion over homekit…..
Denis

Post by Denis »

I don’t suppose this will help as my system has worked since the upgrade. But it did fail the other day and stopped notices, recording etc although I still had the live feed.

It sounds similar to the problems you’re having.

I unplugged the HomePods that were currently acting as a hub, forcing another HomePod to take over.

This fixed the problem.

So can you do this? If you only have one such device, maybe reboot it? Or maybe even reset it and set it up fresh?

I assume the HomePods that failed will work once again if they become reassigned to the task, but can’t easily prove it. My idea is that there is a sync issue, when a device is newly assigned it does a fresh check of the setup.

I hope this is helpful.
Vogel70

Post by Vogel70 »

After updating the software of my Apple TV I see a timeline again…
Simon_the_Fin

Post by Simon_the_Fin »

Came back to my camera fw 271. Don't know about the other camera I have fw 253 because it wont have the change to record, it's set to record when away.
Simon_the_Fin

Post by Simon_the_Fin »

FW 271 works but not on FW 253.
Jonasz

Post by Jonasz »

Same problem here, out of 5 cameras only one has the timeline in HomeKit. I have the 2TB option and all the cameras have the same configuration.

Any help would be truly appreciated. I
Gente

Post by Gente »

No timeline and no recordings with newest 3.5.1 on homekit. The same after reconnecting presence and homepod hub.
night126

Post by night126 »

I also get the HKSV problem on my presence. Now it « works well » thanks to last firmware. Only problem is when I am activating camera notification on my Apple TV.
With notification, no HKSV. Without notification it works well.

Perhaps a way to investigate by Netatmo?
lion827

Post by lion827 »

I have two presence, both with fw 323. One (always the same) shows the timeline in HKSV, the other for a few days and the stops. After repowering it works for some days ... Live video always works. I spent a lot of time with resetting the presence, removing vom HomeKit but nothing helped.
Lpope

Post by Lpope »

They cannot be bothered to fix it. It’s very bad that they advertise it is HCSV compatible but it isn’t !! Very bad indeed.

Return to “General questions”