HomeKit Secure Video ?

Tips, tricks and frequently asked questions
mac1804

Re: HomeKit Secure Video ?

Post by mac1804 »

All 3 cameras updated within the last 2 days (western part of germany)... HSV working like a charm. :D
till now : - 2 Presence , - 2 Welcome, - 12 Tags,

getting rid of the rest soon thanks to lousy customer care and firmwareupdates! :evil:

2 Presence, 1 Weather Station, 1 Outdoor module, 1 Rain Gauge,
1 Healthy Home Coach
Kamerakash

Post by Kamerakash »

3 cameras updated overnight in the central US, in reverse order if you go by the MAC address.
TDT Heart

Post by TDT Heart »

Hey guys,

My presence updatet today to the new v251. I experience an issue in the home app, where I cannot set the option to ‚stream and record‘, it’s loading but nothing really happens. The other options work fine.

I have HKSV Cameras in use from other brands (3 including the Netatmo) which work fine on turning this option, so it seems that the Netatmo causes this issue.

Have anyone experienced similar problem or maybe already found a solution?
Attachments
0843887E-C8D0-408C-B230-C55DC954F00F.jpeg
0843887E-C8D0-408C-B230-C55DC954F00F.jpeg (960.21 KiB) Viewed 1301 times
Denis

Post by Denis »

TDT Heart wrote: 29 Apr 2021, 17:23 Hey guys,

My presence updatet today to the new v251. I experience an issue in the home app, where I cannot set the option to ‚stream and record‘, it’s loading but nothing really happens. The other options work fine.

I have HKSV Cameras in use from other brands (3 including the Netatmo) which work fine on turning this option, so it seems that the Netatmo causes this issue.

What plan are you on with iCloud? How many cameras are you allowed on that plan?
TDT Heart

Post by TDT Heart »

Denis wrote: 29 Apr 2021, 18:07

What plan are you on with iCloud? How many cameras are you allowed on that plan?
3 cameras and the 200 GB plan. It should be 5 cams max.
TDT Heart

Post by TDT Heart »

TDT Heart wrote: 29 Apr 2021, 18:13
Denis wrote: 29 Apr 2021, 18:07

3 cameras and the 200 GB plan. It should be 5 cams max.
Sorry, my bad. It’s only 1 camera with the 200 GB Plan.
lukaszset

Post by lukaszset »

Hi all, After updating, the cameras started detecting motion. in fact, it only alerts that it has detected motion but doesn't record anything because there is no motion. In addition, I have set automation after detecting motion, turn on the lighting. It causes a lot of problems for me. Can you somehow go back to the previous version? When notifications overlapped with the Netatmo security app? I don't know why my cameras detect motion that does not exist but only in Homekit. In Netatmo security app notifications is ok.
Denis

Post by Denis »

lukaszset wrote: 29 Apr 2021, 23:28 Hi all, After updating, the cameras started detecting motion. in fact, it only alerts that it has detected motion but doesn't record anything because there is no motion. In addition, I have set automation after detecting motion, turn on the lighting. It causes a lot of problems for me. Can you somehow go back to the previous version? When notifications overlapped with the Netatmo security app? I don't know why my cameras detect motion that does not exist but only in Homekit. In Netatmo security app notifications is ok.
Try this. In the Home app, set record to ‘specific motion’ and specify which ones you want. As opposed to ‘any motion’.
Then, in notifications, specify notify when a clip is recorded. This is the option right at the bottom.

Does that help?
lukaszset

Post by lukaszset »

Yes, I did, and it doesn't help. The problem is that the Home application does not take into account the selected activity zone. It seems that despite the selected activity zone, Home skips it and turns on the lighting. The camera is aligned and covers a section of the street, but the activity zone excludes the street. Unfortunately, when notifications and starting the Home automation, it does not take it into account. Do you have any suggestions?
Uknetatmo

Post by Uknetatmo »

My camera updated overnight. Had to rename it from garage to garage camera as the name of the HomeKit room is also garage ;)

All seems to be working and managed to set the alert zones. Seems to have facial recognition now as well or is that still just for the indoor camera only

Looks like my netatmo app is now no longer displaying new events and is now only available in HomeKit ? Or should it still available in both HomeKit and netatmo security app?

Return to “General questions”