Camera is blinking very slow and does not recognize the Setup or Reset QR code

Tips, tricks and frequently asked questions
klako

Camera is blinking very slow and does not recognize the Setup or Reset QR code

Post by klako »

After a power outage I could not access my camera anymore.
After repowering the floodlight is on for 25 seconds then off for 10 seconds, again on for 25 seconds, off for 10 seconds and so on.
I tried to show the camera setup and reset QR code in all distances at day and night (even with white paper as background) - the camera is not changing her behaviour.
I even tried to replace the SD card - no success!
Any clue?
Ma55duh

Re: Camera is blinking very slow and does not recognize the Setup or Reset QR code

Post by Ma55duh »

I'd kill the power to it again (fuseboard/isolator switch) and then follow setup instructions. At least that way you can untangle its knickers if they're in a twist as a result of the powercut
klako

Re: Camera is blinking very slow and does not recognize the Setup or Reset QR code

Post by klako »

I did this several times with no luck.
Andersson

Post by Andersson »

This is the same problem I have now, just started a new thread about this (will delete that one).

Did you manage to solve the problem??
Mjspam

Post by Mjspam »

I am also having a similar problem and have been trying for months now to reset and setup. I had to rebuild my router in November and since then, I have not been able to add one of my two Presence cams. No problems adding the other Presence cam and Netatmo Doorbell.

I am able to get to through the setup, it finds the camera, i scan the homekit code, and then fails at some point.

Return to “General questions”