HKSV doesn’t show all recordings

Tips, tricks and frequently asked questions
thealbs

HKSV doesn’t show all recordings

Post by thealbs »

Having had a few issues with a new camera setup, I was spending a little more time in the Security app and noticed that there are far more recording in the timeline onnthere than there are in the Home app when linked by HKSV. This is despite all cameras recording all Cars, Animals and People. The missing recording are correctly identified by the Security app as mainly animals.

Is anyone else seeing the same behaviour and, if so, how do I get the two back into line?
Denis

Re: HKSV doesn’t show all recordings

Post by Denis »

I also found this week a recording in the Netatmo app but missing from the HomeKit app. I have no solution to offer, but agree the problem exists.
codyc1515

Post by codyc1515 »

Do you have HomeKit set to record all clips or just specific ones (like people)?
Denis

Post by Denis »

s set to record any of the three available specific clips, not just any motion. Ah, is that it? HomeKit doesn't recognise an animal as readily as Netatmo? Netatmo did record it as an animal, maybe HomeKit didn't recognise it.
thealbs

Post by thealbs »

That sounds feasible. It is unclear whether `security and HKSV use the same recognition engine or are totally independent Apps`…

Return to “General questions”