Broken since Firmware update 271

Tips, tricks and frequently asked questions
badboyandy

Broken since Firmware update 271

Post by badboyandy »

Since the last update to Firmware 271 the prescence camera detects but will not show any video or picture and it also dissapears from the screen so you cant go back and view it. my other camera is on older firmware and works fine still this was posted by other users on the netamo facebook page but no response which is poor for the company has anyone else had or having these issues?
badboyandy

Re: Broken since Firmware update 271

Post by badboyandy »

i have since removed the memory card and wiped on my computer and put back into the camera and it works so hope this helps if anyone gets same issue
frav

Re: Broken since Firmware update 271

Post by frav »

Hi,

According to Helpcenter System Status,

https://helpcenter.netatmo.com/en-us

Outdoor camera: With the firmware update 271, some users might have seen videos disappear from their timeline or new videos could not be recorded. This update has now been stopped and our technical team is working hard to have this fixed as soon as possible for the cameras which already have this update and are impacted. Keep your camera connected and do not change SD card and if the videos are still on the SD card, they should appear again in your feed in the next upcoming days and you should also see new videos.
Fredrik from Sweden
2x Netatmo Urban Weather Station, 6x indoor sensors, 2x Rain Gauge, 2x Wind Gauge
9x Netatmo Presence @ 64GB Kingston High Endurance microSDXC [R95/W30] (SDCE64GB)

Return to “General questions”