Firmware 272?

Tips, tricks and frequently asked questions
thealbs

Firmware 272?

Post by thealbs »

When trying to diagnose some new issues that are affecting all of my Presence cameras, I noticed they had all been upgraded to 272 firmware. On the firmware page of this forum there is no detail on what has changed. Does anyone know what has changed?
Mark@BC

Re: Firmware 272?

Post by Mark@BC »

Same question over here 😉
1x Presence outdoor camera siren V3.18.0
2x Thermostat V76 + 10x Valves V100 + relais 236
1x weather station v202, outdoor module V53 and additional indoor module V53
frav

Post by frav »

Probably a bug fixed 271.

This is what the customer support center wrote about 271.
"Outdoor camera: With the firmware update 271, some users might have seen videos disappear from their timeline or new videos could not be recorded. This update has now been stopped and our technical team is working hard to have this fixed as soon as possible for the cameras which already have this update and are impacted. Keep your camera connected and do not change SD card and if the videos are still on the SD card, they should appear again in your feed in the next upcoming days and you should also see new videos."
Fredrik from Sweden
2x Netatmo Urban Weather Station, 6x indoor sensors, 2x Rain Gauge, 2x Wind Gauge
9x Netatmo Presence @ 64GB Kingston High Endurance microSDXC [R95/W30] (SDCE64GB)
Tha_Matt_Man

Post by Tha_Matt_Man »

I noticed a few times already with this new firmware that movements do not get recorded.

People pass by, a car passes by, I leave the garage with the car.

And nothing is recorded..... Also with a brand new camera (previous one was defective out of warranty)
Denis

Post by Denis »

I still have this as well on 272. It's better (less often) but still occurs. The Netatmo app has the missing footage.
Subzero

Post by Subzero »

Tha_Matt_Man wrote: 09 Aug 2021, 20:23 I noticed a few times already with this new firmware that movements do not get recorded.

People pass by, a car passes by, I leave the garage with the car.

And nothing is recorded..... Also with a brand new camera (previous one was defective out of warranty)
Yep, I'm getting the same issue! :-(
Why do patches release then 3 more to fix what's broken?!
Benjamin82

Post by Benjamin82 »

i have the Issue that most of the movements are not recorded in HKSV, if i look into the Netatmo Security App i see most of them, but there are also movements missing, like i leave the house in the morning but i never came home according to the camera :-)
peraburek

Post by peraburek »

FTP upload doesn't work since last firmware update?!?

I have double checked FTP server, username and password working just fine (tested from computer, FTP client)

I am missing almost whole month :(
Petruskie

Post by Petruskie »

More disconnections here with this firmware.
4 outdoor cameras (streaming to synology nas)
4 indoor cameras (streaming to synology nas)
1 smart door bell
2 smart thermostats (7 valves, relay)
2 Smart weather stations with 3 indoor outdoor wind,rain module
5 smoke alarm
2 carbon monoxide

Return to “General questions”