Cars recognition bug in HKSV

Tips, tricks and frequently asked questions
Pszg

Cars recognition bug in HKSV

Post by Pszg »

Hello all! I have a strange car recognition bug in HKSV. After updating to iOS 15 my Home app completely stopped recognizing cars. I'm using Netatmo Presence outdoor camera (3.2.0) and iPhone XS Max (iOS 15.1). The camera perfectly recognizes people and animals. They are visible on the timeline in the Home app and I get notifications. However, cars are not visible in the Home app timeline and I do not get any notifications in Apple's Home app. Netatmo Security app recognizes cars, animals and people perfectly, all events are visible on the timeline, as it was before. I have everything (recording and notifications settings in Home app) set perfectly and I tried changing these settings as well and it didn't help. I also disconnected the camera, reset it and installed it again and it didn't help. It must be the software issue. I contacted Apple and they told me it’s on the Netatmo side and it needs to be fixed Before updating to iOS 15, everything was working fine. Can you help me?
Tuen75

Re: Cars recognition bug in HKSV

Post by Tuen75 »

Same Problem
pacs814

Re: Cars recognition bug

Post by pacs814 »

I'm just finding a similar problem but only at night and only with my new car. I think the configuration of LED lighting on my new car is so different from the old-style two round lights that my outdoor camera doesn't know it is a car approaching. Most new cars have LED lights in a variety of configurations so the camera's inability to recognize them as vehicular is a significant weakness.

Return to “General questions”