No more video display in app (ios) and web client

Tips, tricks and frequently asked questions
jofre_netatmo

Re: No more video display in app (ios) and web client

Post by jofre_netatmo » 27 Jan 2017, 16:42

Hi jueti,
Let me reply to your questions:
I reached out to them to better understand what happened with their camera. It is an isolated case and has nothing to do with the issues you report.
Netatmo only knows which cameras are connected to internet and has access to a log file that reports their status periodically. No one at Netatmo can access your timeline, snapshots or videos without your permission. The privacy of our users is of utmost importance.
Regards,
Jofre - Netatmo Team

Netti

Post by Netti » 27 Jan 2017, 17:42

Hi Jofre,

on the 17.1.17 I received an answer from your colleague Adrian. He told me everything looks fine. Camera has connection and if there are still any problems ? My problem is, the camera has connection to you, but still a black screen, no new records since the 13.1.17, but I can view old records and the system tells me full signal !! All other things connected to the internet work pretty well. Any idea? And could you probably ask him to answer his emails ?

Thanks for help and sorry for the inconvenience.

Netti

jueti

Post by jueti » 29 Jan 2017, 22:59

Did you receive an update to v86 camera FW ?

In my case this solved the issue.

Xerach

Post by Xerach » 15 Jun 2017, 05:08

Here the same issue, my new Presence, with only 5 days install, today noon is the live video black. I wait response of support. :(

Xerach

Post by Xerach » 15 Jun 2017, 23:57

Hi again, today the netatmo asistence respond me, and say me than request a replacement from my seller.

Before dismounting it from the wall, I tried to change the SD card to a 16GB I had, like I read comment a user in this forum. And when the camera is turned on again, has come back to life.

You believe could it be a bad contact in the SD card by waterproof grease? Or poor quality of the SD card included?

Someone who solved the problem by changing the SD? Has it happened again?

Return to “General questions”