Push notifications not working at all

Tips, tricks and frequently asked questions
michu

Re: Push notifications not working at all

Post by michu »

Slim wrote:I'm receiving push notifications again!
The same for me, push notifications are working again!
Una Real

Post by Una Real »

Not only am I not receiving notifications, but as of a few minutes ago - it's not even recording!
Una Real

Post by Una Real »

Okay, both recording and notification are working again - must have been in the process of getting fixed.
vojta66

Post by vojta66 »

Yeah, notifications started to work again! :D
1Welcome(512), 9 tags (v58), 1Smart Smoke (v108),1Smart Siren (v209)
1 Weather Station(v181), Outdoor module (50),Rain Gauge(v12),Wind Gauge(v25),3 Indoor Modules (v51)
1Thermostat(v75+relay 2nd generation v222 + 5Valves (v85)
2Presence cameras(320)
Massimo

Post by Massimo »

Now is ok!!
testko

Post by testko »

Working fine again!!!
michu

Post by michu »

Ok, it seems to working fine but i notice a difference in notifications. Until yesterday the push notifications showed the images preview of event detection, after the latest disservice the images are no longer showed. Netatmo users, There also happens to you?
jueti

Post by jueti »

Push notifications in iOS back since yesterday in my case. Can confirm that the style has changed to a one liner with info "person seen".

This doesn't bother me as a push on this notification message it opens up the security app and jumps on the event with preview image. OK for me. Problem solved, thanks Netatmo.
timtaller

Post by timtaller »

Same since 18/01. They came back, but very chaotically - showed 2-3 out of 10+ and then nothing again. Next day - 2/3 notifications and complete blackout afterwards.
jueti

Post by jueti »

Yeah, same here, not relaible, not all notification are complete, some are missing, and still cannot playback via app as I continue to see the loading symbol for ages ... until it stops without playing anything.

A desaster !

But hey, I already published my 1 star review on amazon.de recently and this weekend I will unmount the unit and send it to an editor for smart home solutions of a magazine which is published not so far away from my home town. He has presented the PRESENCE some months ago after CES intro and is really interested in my story and this forum to see how it works out.

Fortunately all you people here report on your issues so that my briefing to him cannot been regarded as "biased" ...

Return to “General questions”