Feature Request: Floodlight simultaneously on all cams

Tips, tricks and frequently asked questions
SeeMore

Feature Request: Floodlight simultaneously on all cams

Post by SeeMore »

Hi Netatmo,
I got more than one cam around my house.
I set the automatic floodlight to switch on in case of detection of humans.
I would like to have the possibility to switch the light on for more than one camera around my house as an automatic behaviour.
Example: one camera detects a human, switch the floodlight on for alle the cameras.
ldplusse

Re: Feature Request: Floodlight simultaneously on all cams

Post by ldplusse »

SeeMore wrote:Hi Netatmo,
I got more than one cam around my house.
I set the automatic floodlight to switch on in case of detection of humans.
I would like to have the possibility to switch the light on for more than one camera around my house as an automatic behaviour.
Example: one camera detects a human, switch the floodlight on for alle the cameras.
+1
jueti

Post by jueti »

+1 on a button in the app that switches on "ALL cameras floodlight" in case you might want to have a good sight around your house.
Mr.SanderZ

Post by Mr.SanderZ »

Would suggest to increase the events/actions and triggers that the Presence Camera supports. This would allow to steer and combine at each users needs using IFTTT.
E.g. by add the event "Motion Detected" for camera X the action "Switch Floodlight on" for camera Y could be set using IFTTT. See the tread on IFTTT requests.

(Only concern being the latency of IFTTT...)
Home: Smart Outdoor Camera (will be replaced), Smart Home Weather Station, Smart Thermostat, and Smart Video Doorbell. Done waiting for the smart lock.
vojta66

Post by vojta66 »

For the moment I would be glad if Presence will NOT switch on floodlight as my settings are to switch on floodlight only for person and NOT for any other movement like ANIMALS (cat), CARS and OTHER MOTIONS.

Presence switches on floodlight always for ANIMAL (cat). It detecs is right, but swithes floodlight on.....which is just opposite my settings... :roll:
1Welcome(512), 9 tags (v58), 1Smart Smoke (v108),1Smart Siren (v209)
1 Weather Station(v181), Outdoor module (50),Rain Gauge(v12),Wind Gauge(v25),3 Indoor Modules (v51)
1Thermostat(v75+relay 2nd generation v222 + 5Valves (v85)
2Presence cameras(320)

Return to “General questions”