Camera stopped working after firmware 95

Tips, tricks and frequently asked questions
Mr.SanderZ

Camera stopped working after firmware 95

Post by Mr.SanderZ »

Just after receiving firmware 95 my camera stopped working. At first alerts were given of movement detected, but no recordings.made. And since yesterday I only get continuous messages "camera started" showing on the recording timeline every few hours. It does not detect any movements anymore and no recordings are made. Live view is showing a black screen. Downloading a 24 hours cycle, only gives me a cycle of 2 days ago !
This is the first big problem I have with the camera, but very, very annoying.
Home: Smart Outdoor Camera (will be replaced), Smart Home Weather Station, Smart Thermostat, and Smart Video Doorbell. Done waiting for the smart lock.
vojta66

Re: Camera stopped working after firmware 95

Post by vojta66 »

Switch power off and on
1Welcome(512), 9 tags (v58), 1Smart Smoke (v108),1Smart Siren (v209)
1 Weather Station(v181), Outdoor module (50),Rain Gauge(v12),Wind Gauge(v25),3 Indoor Modules (v51)
1Thermostat(v75+relay 2nd generation v222 + 5Valves (v85)
2Presence cameras(320)
Mr.SanderZ

Post by Mr.SanderZ »

vojta66 wrote:Switch power off and on
Already tried that. Live view is back. Timeline still being filled with message "Camera started" every 3-4 hours.
Home: Smart Outdoor Camera (will be replaced), Smart Home Weather Station, Smart Thermostat, and Smart Video Doorbell. Done waiting for the smart lock.
Johan_Netatmo

Post by Johan_Netatmo »

Hi, sorry to hear about your troubles. We are working on it. Your camera reboot itself because it can't access our server properly. Could you try to bring the router point closer to the camera ? You can also try to setup the Wi-Fi again, on the camera settings page you have a button to setup the Wi-Fi again. Please do not uninstall the camera as many user here does, it is useless and prevents the support to help you best. If the problem persist you need to contact the support team (https://www.netatmo.com/helpcenter/) they will take care of it. Regards.
Hozzi

Post by Hozzi »

My camera keeps disconnecting since the new firmware update. I have restarted it, rebooted the router and still it keeps disconnecting every few hours.
It was generally fine with the previous firmware, just the odd disconnection now and again.
Mr.SanderZ

Post by Mr.SanderZ »

After refresh of the ip address the problem of the message "camera started" has been resolved.

New problem: none of the recordings are send to my ftp server.

Is there any possibility to refuse firmware updates ?
Argammon

Post by Argammon »

I've got the same issue with Rebooting /dis-reconnecting camera each hour, after firmware 95 installed. Altough only one of my cameras is behaving like this. Reset the power without effect. The WiFi is on medium strenght. This i really annyoing, solve this quick!
pookguy88

Post by pookguy88 »

Mr.SanderZ wrote:
New problem: none of the recordings are send to my ftp server.
I have this same problem with mine now too (after the 95 update). Everything else works fine except none of the recordings are going to the FTP server now. No errors indictating that on the app though
mkunde

Post by mkunde »

You can also try to setup the Wi-Fi again, on the camera settings page you have a button to setup the Wi-Fi again.
Does anybody know where this butto is placed? cant find it ...
thanks and best regards
Brieuc_Netatmo

Post by Brieuc_Netatmo »

Hi,
In the mobile Security app / Settings / Name of your home / Name of your camera / Configure network
Have a nice day!
Brieuc - Netatmo Team

Return to “General questions”