Unreliable Push Notifications

Tips, tricks and frequently asked questions
Cyv

Unreliable Push Notifications

Post by Cyv » 01 Nov 2017, 17:19

Hi there,

Yesterday I installed my first Netatmo Presence. Over all, its a cool product, but I have a serious issue with the Push Notifications to iOS-Devices.
As configured, the Presence should send Notifications to my and my girlfriends iPhone if a person or car get registered.
Sadly the notifications come unreliable. I would say that only 50% of all Events with Persons or Cars are send by notification. The Camera records all events and the detection works flawless. Also the light works perfect. But it doesn't send the notifications correctly.

Any suggestions for me, because its a serious issue :(

Fisch

Re: Unreliable Push Notifications

Post by Fisch » 01 Nov 2017, 18:21

I have These Problem too and I think a lot of other People . Only netatmo can solve the issue!!!

Florian Netatmo

Post by Florian Netatmo » 08 Nov 2017, 12:03

Hi,

First of all sorry for the inconvenience. We've worked hard to figure out what was going wrong. We've finally deployed an important update of our servers.

Do you still experience such troubles ?

Thanks for your help
Florian

Cyv

Post by Cyv » 21 Nov 2017, 09:57

Sorry for my late answer.

In the meantime your colleage pushed the firmware 104 to my camera. It works a lot better now and it looks like the notifications are reliable again.
Thank you.

Now I'm looking forward to get the homekit-update to my camera :) I'm really excited. If this works flawless, I will buy two more of them 8-)

Return to “General questions”