Healthy Home Coach - historical data & graphs

Tips, tricks and frequently asked questions
jeroen020

Healthy Home Coach - historical data & graphs

Post by jeroen020 »

I just started using a Healthy Home Coach, in particular to track CO2 levels. Setup was easy and I can access the data in HomeKit.
However I would really like to be able to view the data gathered over time. The Netatmo Home Coach app only shows hourly readings for the previous 24 hours. Will the app be updated to show graphs over longer periods of time? Or are there any other apps on the market compatible with this device that have this capability?

Apologies if this is the wrong (sub)forum but there does not (yet) seem to be one for the Healthy Home Coach device.
stanikuz

Re: Healthy Home Coach - historical data & graphs

Post by stanikuz »

Hi! I support this request. What about information from the Healthy Coach developer team?
Stan Kuznetsov
Weather: 3x Stations + 7x Indoor Modules + 3x Rain + 2x Wind + 2x Home Coach
Security: 3x Welcome + 2x Presence + 3x Smoke Alarms + 1x CO2 Alarm + 20x Door/Window Sensors + 1x Doorbell
Energy: 7x Valves + 1x Thermostat with 3x Relays
natorHok

Healthy Home Coach historical data graphs

Post by natorHok »

There are many data loggers available which can use according to your requirement that can be used for alarm monitoring.
geterl

Post by geterl »

Hi,

I am also looking for an easy solution to log data from my Healthy Home Coach. I am not interested in alarms, but in a documentation of historic data. It does not need to be a graph. A simple csv file export would do the job. I am not experienced with accessing the API directly. Any simple solution would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Georg
eLPii

Post by eLPii »

Hi,
I do not own Home Coach yet, but I already own Weather Station and I was curious whether it is possible to check the historical data from Home Coach on web platform (similarly as with Weather Station).

Thank you

Return to “Frequently Asked Questions”