I developed, for my personal used, an application to read my Netatmo Weather Station data from Netatmo API to a touch screen running on a raspberry pi.
This app start to be usable for a larger public then I was asking myself if some people here will be interested to have an access.
So now I come to you to ask you, would you have any interested for this application ?
If it is a the case I will maybe plane to deploy it on a public server.
Description of the application
- Web APP specially design and optimized to run on a Raspberry PI 3 with the official Raspberry touch screen 7"
- Netatmo API support
- Swiss Weather forecast API support
- Webcams Travel API support
- Google Calendar API support
- First I should replace or add OpenWeather API support in replacement of Swiss Weather API to have multi countries forecast
- Remove Google Calendar support -> My current implementation of this is not good enough for public used
- Multi-languages FR and EN
- Desktop support for larger screen
- Mobile support as a PWA application
Here is some screenshots and a video
https://gulivert.ch/cbscreen-preview/cb ... ew_001.mp4