Webhook unban "Your result is wrong"

The Netatmo API is a set of webservices allowing developers and third parties to access Netatmo device's data.
hatti75

Webhook unban "Your result is wrong"

Post by hatti75 » 27 Nov 2018, 19:11

Hi,

I created an app under Netatmo connect. In the Webhooks section the "ban status" is Yes. But "unban" doesn't work as the "result" after pressing "validate" always leads to a "your result is wrong" message?
So, I first press "unban" than type in the result of the calculation and press "validate". Then the message "your result is wrong" pops up.

What am I doing wrong?

Regards
Hartwig

danielperna84

Re: Webhook unban "Your result is wrong"

Post by danielperna84 » 02 Dec 2018, 04:00

I get the same error. Started about 2 weeks ago. I have already sent an e-mail and have been told the issue will be passed on to the developers. Still waiting for the problem to get fixed.

Céline

Post by Céline » 03 Dec 2018, 18:54

Hi,

It's now fixed. Thanks

Céline
Céline - Netatmo Team :D

danielperna84

Post by danielperna84 » 11 Dec 2018, 22:48

Céline wrote:Hi,

It's now fixed. Thanks

Céline
It is true, that unbanning works again. But webhooks seem to still be broken somehow. I unban my app, receive a {"push_type":"webhook_activation"} event, but after that no further requests arrive at my server, as if webhook-events get sent to an incorrect destination. This is becoming really annoying because all this used to work really well.

kiboost

Post by kiboost » 13 Dec 2018, 22:00

These 'webhook_activation' happens every 5 minutes, sometimes have three in a few seconds, all day long for one week now. And still no answer from support apart 'we will look at it' ...
php-simpleNetatmoAPI Simple to use php API based on official API.

Return to “Netatmo API”