Problems with lastmessage of Netatmo weatherstation

The Netatmo API is a set of webservices allowing developers and third parties to access Netatmo device's data.
kami

Post by kami » 23 Aug 2019, 10:50

Hi,

i am using a perl script to get my weather station data in an own SQL Table. I am also checking the last_message value from netatmo.
I always getting problems that sometimes there are more than 90 minutes between the timestamps.
So why are the values so old and there is no continous message sending to the netatmo server? Is there a timeout or something else? I using a 5 minutes cronjob to download the data?

Thanks a lot.

Cu kami

sinidavihu

Re: Problems with lastmessage of Netatmo weatherstation

Post by sinidavihu » 24 Aug 2019, 01:50

i do the same with php script --> mysql. i use [dashboard_data][time_utc] from all modules to check last data.. "timestamp when data was measured"

also "Do not try to pull data every minute. Netatmo Weather Station sends its measures to the server every ten minutes." so 5 min cron is useless

S

kami

Post by kami » 24 Aug 2019, 10:08

Hi,

i found out some new things. I think it is an internal problem in my system. Normaly my netatmo is always connecting and disconnecting the wifi with the router. But sometimes it hangs and over some hours the netatmo station is not responding.

And then after some hours the station comes back and is sending data. Is there anywhere a chance to see what is happening on the station?

Cu kami

ValeryGN

Post by ValeryGN » 05 Sep 2019, 19:21

I think, that structure format of your softcam is not valid. Try to preview where is an error of structure in softcam and what is wrong. You can compare with softcam from archives of the firmawares.
<a href=https://prom-electric.ru/articles/1/193/>Ремонт частотного преобразователя Delta VFD075F43B</a>

kami

Post by kami » 05 Sep 2019, 21:21

Hi,

can you tell me what do you mean with softcam? I dont know excatly where to find this?

Thanks a lot.

Kami

Return to “Netatmo API”