How do i delete Apps from the dev area?

The Netatmo API is a set of webservices allowing developers and third parties to access Netatmo device's data.
ketil

How do i delete Apps from the dev area?

Post by ketil »

I have tried to figure out how i delete/decommision apps from https://dev.netatmo.com/apps/
Could anyone point me in the right direction ?

Thanks and stay safe :)
Leslie

Re: How do i delete Apps from the dev area?

Post by Leslie »

Hello ketil,

When you go in your application's details, you can find at the bottom of the page a "App status" section. You can deactivate your app with the button
It will appear in grey in your application's interface, and this app will not be usable anymore unless if you reactivate it

Have a good day,
Leslie - Community Manager
ketil

Post by ketil »

Hey Leslie, thanks for the info, i already disable the apps, i was hoping i could fully remove them :)
Do you buy any chance have some input on the two other forum posts i have open here in the API forum, or some info on who i can contact. I will be reaching out later today to our head of sales contact for our region hoping she might be able to help us get in contact with one of your dev guys.

All the best
ketil
Leslie wrote: 21 Jun 2021, 07:59 Hello ketil,

When you go in your application's details, you can find at the bottom of the page a "App status" section. You can deactivate your app with the button
It will appear in grey in your application's interface, and this app will not be usable anymore unless if you reactivate it

Have a good day,
Leslie

Post by Leslie »

ketil,

If you need to reach us for purchasing or concerning a professional project, I advise you to send your need via our Partnerships form : https://dev.netatmo.com/contact-us-form (I want to propose a partnership with Netatmo)
It will be easier for me to redirect you to the right contacts and for the follow-up of your request

Have a good day,
ketil

Post by ketil »

Hi Leslie, Thanks for the reply.
The regional Head of sales already started a conversation with f.prez and just followed up about 30 minutes ago with a email to him.
I am not fully aware of how the partnership program works etc, but i will follow up on that later today :)

Stay safe.
Ketil

Return to “Netatmo API”