Healthy Home Coach API is now available!

The Netatmo API is a set of webservices allowing developers and third parties to access Netatmo device's data.
ismailb

Post by ismailb »

Hi there!

Healthy Home Coach is a new addition to Netatmo home sensors. It lets you know if your home is healthy or not with a single glance at your smartphone.
Netatmo new indoor climate monitor tells you what you need to adjust to create a healthier home environement.

You will find its API easy to use, especially if you already use our API for our current outdoor and indoor sensors.
You can now get users’ HomeCoach data using the method Gethomecoachsdata.

Please feel free to send us your feedback and let us know what you think!
Ismail, Netatmo Team
skuske

Re: Healthy Home Coach API is now available!

Post by skuske »

Why do we need a new product for that? The device collects the same data as the weather station! You should expand the API so that it can also be used with the weather station. That would really make existing weather station owners happy.

Or can the Healthy Home Coach API be used for the weather station, too?
Download myatmo from the iTunes AppStore at

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/myatmo/ ... &ls=1&mt=8
elkapetano

Post by elkapetano »

I agree with Skuske, are you planning to enable home coach features for weather station owners too?
ultrajones

Post by ultrajones »

I just installed my new Netatmo Healthy Home Coach in my home and used the API to integrate with my Netatmo HomeSeer plug-in. I use this device along with HomeSeer to track the noise level near my TV/Stereos, then automatically reduce the volume of my systems when it's too loud (e.g. noise level above 57 dB). No more yelling at the kids! :D

Regards,
Ultrajones
Attachments
netatmo_health_home_coach.png
netatmo_health_home_coach.png (157.21 KiB) Viewed 5861 times
Bpx.jimmy

Post by Bpx.jimmy »

Hello I have a problem, my healthy home coach is supprime of my application. I would like the synchronise but impossible to the reset. It flashes pink continuously.

Bonjour j'ai un probleme, mon healthy home coach a été surprimer de mon application. Je voudrais le synchroniser mais impossible de le reinitialiser. Il clignote rose en permanence.
vfdservLek

Healthy Home Coach API is now available

Post by vfdservLek »

There will be a good used market that will allow more people to pick them up over the next year or two
Plus we’ll be selling our demo fleet at the end of 2019

Return to “Netatmo API”