API Connection Problems

The Netatmo API is a set of webservices allowing developers and third parties to access Netatmo device's data.
so1eda

API Connection Problems

Post by so1eda » 28 Nov 2016, 14:21

I'm using the NETATMO API with the app library from Thomas Rosenblatt to receive weather data and store them into a MySQL database.
My query runs every 10 minutes only.

From friday evening to yesterday evening I had received error messages while trying to connect to the server. Then it had worked for some hours until midnight and now the data transmission has been interrupted again. At the moment I still can't connect to the server. :-(

I didn't change anything at the code for a half year. Everything had been running perfect until friday.

exception 'NACurlErrorType' with message 'Failed to connect to api.netatmo.net port 443: Connection refused' in /var/www/html/Netatmo-API-PHP-master/NAApiClient.php:332
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/html/Netatmo-API-PHP-master/NAApiClient.php(492): NAApiClient->makeRequest('https://api.net...', 'POST', Array)
#1 /var/www/html/Netatmo-API-PHP-master/NAApiClient.php(392): NAApiClient->getAccessTokenFromPassword('yyyy', 'xxx')
#2 /var/www/html/Netatmo-API-PHP-master/wetter_data.db.php(69): NAApiClient->getAccessToken()
#3 {main}An error happend while trying to retrieve your tokens

Best regards

randomactpg

Re: API Connection Problems

Post by randomactpg » 28 Nov 2016, 15:43

I haven't been able to access the API since Friday. I'm getting "Connection Refused".

trosenblatt

Post by trosenblatt » 28 Nov 2016, 17:11

Dear developpers,

If you receive a Connection Refused, that means that you IP has been banned from our server after too many failures. (30 failures in less than one minute)
Your IP is banned for 24hours.
Maybe you are using a third party application (a chrome extension for instance) that floods our server, and that is why your ip is now banned.
I can try to retrieve more information if you provide me your IP address in Private Message.

Thank you,
Thomas.
Thomas Rosenblatt, Netatmo Team.

Frank.M

Post by Frank.M » 29 Nov 2016, 16:58

i have the same problem!

Already removed chrome extension.

Please check for PM

regards Frank

Return to “Netatmo API”