Apple HomeKit

Remarks, questions, tips and tricks regarding the Netatmo iPhone application.
Tranel

Apple HomeKit

Post by Tranel »

Hi

I own a Netatmo weather station v3 with FW 180. I tried to add it to HomeKit. I was able to generate the HomeKit code in the Netatmo app. I can start the setup process, scan the code and then it tries to add the bridge but after a few minutes I get the message that the bridge cannot be found. I have reseted the WS and generated a new code but the message stays the same. If I start the process within the Apple home app then it offers me the WS, I scan the code and the again it cannot be found. I have several devices and all devices were easily added.

Any solutions?
RoNaBa

Re: Apple HomeKit

Post by RoNaBa »

V4, FW 181, latest iOS app version. Same problem. Can’t add bridge to HomeKit.
RoNaBa

Post by RoNaBa »

Tranel wrote: 26 Jul 2021, 17:29 Hi

I own a Netatmo weather station v3 with FW 180. I tried to add it to HomeKit. I was able to generate the HomeKit code in the Netatmo app. I can start the setup process, scan the code and then it tries to add the bridge but after a few minutes I get the message that the bridge cannot be found. I have reseted the WS and generated a new code but the message stays the same. If I start the process within the Apple home app then it offers me the WS, I scan the code and the again it cannot be found. I have several devices and all devices were easily added.

Any solutions?
After updating to iOS 15, Beta 6, today I could add the Weather Station to HomeKit without any problem…
Tranel

Post by Tranel »

Thanks. I will try this evening or tomorrow.

Return to “Weather Station iOS Application”