myatmo - new free iPhone app

Remarks, questions, tips and tricks regarding the Netatmo iPhone application.
skuske

Re: myatmo for netatmo - new free iPhone app

Post by skuske » 05 Jul 2016, 10:04

Problem should be fixed. myatmo works again. Sorry for the trouble, but that was beyond our control. :/

Stefan
Download myatmo from the iTunes AppStore at

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/myatmo/ ... &ls=1&mt=8

waffles

Re: myatmo | netatmo - new free iPhone app

Post by waffles » 08 Sep 2016, 14:00

First off, I am completely new to netatmo.

I just discovered the myatmo app - very nice! I was wondering how I can align the time axis (x axis) between indoor and outdoor module. Right now scaling and start times are off - see screenshot. (That's the same on all my iOS devices.)
Attachments
2016-09-08 07.32.01.png
2016-09-08 07.32.01.png (111.54 KiB) Viewed 570 times

skuske

Post by skuske » 09 Sep 2016, 08:05

waffles wrote:I just discovered the myatmo app - very nice! I was wondering how I can align the time axis (x axis) between indoor and outdoor module. Right now scaling and start times are off - see screenshot. (That's the same on all my iOS devices.)
There is no way to do that at the moment since measurement times of the different modules are different. That means that there can be a specific measurement for a given time for the indoor module, but the outdoor module for example might measure a bit later or earlier.

waffles

Post by waffles » 10 Sep 2016, 22:55

Hmm, not the answer I had hoped for but I appreciate the prompt reply, though.

luke1970

Post by luke1970 » 27 Oct 2016, 17:30

Very nice App!
Message for wind gauge is here "Leiser Zug, mit leichten Böen aus WSW". :-)
This is better: "Leichter Zug, mit leichten Böen aus WSW", or "Leichter Briese, mit leichten Böen aus WSW".
Can I switch of the animation at at diagram?

And it's better user experience when I tap an an diagram and I see this diagram in landscape mode and not swipe from right to left for this feature.

Greetings,
Bernd

skuske

Post by skuske » 28 Oct 2016, 17:16

luke1970 wrote:Can I switch of the animation at at diagram?

And it's better user experience when I tap an an diagram and I see this diagram in landscape mode and not swipe from right to left for this feature.
Bernd: both can be set in the 'Settings' of myatmo. :)

Leon

Post by Leon » 11 Dec 2016, 23:28

Hi all,

my WS is composed by the main module, the external one, one additional internal plus the rain gauge. Since I installed the rain sensor though, the data for the main module are shown with data points each hour. As result the graph is no longer that detailed. It can be noticed also by the animation of each plot anytime I start the app. The only way round this inconvenience I found is to click on the plot and then I select in one of the option "data of the last 24 hours". In doing so I then can visualize all the data, but it is a bit tedious to do this every time... Does anybody experienced the same issue and knows how to fix it? Is it only a setting issue...?Thanks for your answers. Cheers,

Leon

Slim

Post by Slim » 21 Jan 2017, 14:52

I have to say....this app is just awesome! Love all the extra features and smart solutions this app provides!
I hope you will continue to develop and support this super application :)
And of course I did donate, so we all can keep on enjoying myatmo!

Keep up the good work guys :mrgreen:
Proud owner of Netatmo weather station, rain and wind gauge.
Also...I guess I'm a involuntary Presence beta tester. Two of them :)

skuske

Post by skuske » 25 Jan 2017, 10:51

Slim wrote:I have to say....this app is just awesome! Love all the extra features and smart solutions this app provides!
I hope you will continue to develop and support this super application :)
And of course I did donate, so we all can keep on enjoying myatmo!

Keep up the good work guys :mrgreen:
Thanks very much. Yes, more features planned. A max-min graph (for example) will come soon. :)

Baskat

Re: myatmo - new free iPhone app

Post by Baskat » 09 Feb 2017, 09:56

Hi Stefan,

Thanks for the latest update. Really happy to see that you have included a new function: The icon telling whether it makes sense to ventilate the house in order to reduce the humidity.
I'm curious as to whether you can you tell us some more on how that function works? I guess you calculate the water content in the outdoor air and then use that to calculate what the relative humidity would be at the indoor temperature. Based on the difference between this calculated 'outdoor humidity at indoor temperature' and the measured indoor humidity, it is either recommended to ventilate or not. But how big or little should that difference be, before ventilation is recommended? I guess the smaller the difference, the more time is required to ventilate - and the less sense it would make, as this might cool the house too much. Also, do you operate with a comfortable range for the indoor humidity? Say, when indoor humidity is 40-50%, no need to ventilate (based on humidity)?

Again, thanks for a great update. I've already already acknowledge by another purchase to support you keeping up the great work :)

/Claus

Return to “Weather Station iOS Application”