Feature requests for the iPhone / iPad App

Remarks, questions, tips and tricks regarding the Netatmo iPhone application.
breite

Re: Feature requests for the iPhone / iPad App

Post by breite »

Hello from Austria
my question is, will the new ipad mini work with the netatmo app?

sorry my english is verry bad ;)

thx
tom
Bruno

Post by Bruno »

Hi,

I'm a user since yesterday and as i saw in this thread, I suggest you work on the icons concerning forecast, this is not clear. Perhaps some color would help. Some skins for the user to choose the forecast skin would be appreciated i think.

I was interested by netatmo directly after I saw it but someting was missing for me to buy it, only 1 home module. I'd like to have 2 more. I read it was a project so i wanted to wait but black friday operation made me buy ^^. I really hope we will be able to buy additional modules a reasonnable price. I would not be surprised lot of other people react like me so do not under estimate that point.

Finally let me say "bravo les gars, ce que vous nous avez fait là c'est vraiment top" ;)
jonnybo

Post by jonnybo »

Hi,
I would like to see Sun and Moon informations like raise and set and moonsize...

Thanks
Stefan
stq66

Post by stq66 »

Hi,

A friend and I just received our NetAtmos yesterday and we are really pleased how good it works and how polished the interface is.
But looking at the App we have a quick feature request (but maybe it's already implemented and we didn't figure it out):

it would be nice to be able to select outdoor weather data from other sources from other cities. Without the need to be invited by a NA user.
Is this considered or even better already in the works?

thanks for the great product.
hELMUT
InTimo

Post by InTimo »

jonnybo wrote:Hi,
I would like to see Sun and Moon informations like raise and set and moonsize...
I would like to see this Data, too ;-)
Larbar

Post by Larbar »

To that, I would love to see indoor and outdoor temp graphed to see the lag.
x-bartman-x wrote:I would also be happy if there is a posibillity to show more than one curve on one graph. For example: outside humidity and temperture at the same time...

Thanks!
Toby
Gilles2

Post by Gilles2 »

Larbar wrote:To that, I would love to see indoor and outdoor temp graphed to see the lag.
x-bartman-x wrote:I would also be happy if there is a posibillity to show more than one curve on one graph. For example: outside humidity and temperture at the same time...

Thanks!
Toby
+1
Indor and outdoor temp together on one graph would be great additional feature
steelychris

Post by steelychris »

I would also love to be able to plot multiple parameters on the same graph. This would be a huge added benefit to the iPhone app. Thanks!
cmoi

Post by cmoi »

Hi, really great job (and product) !
1.) I absolutely agree with Bruno - I'd like to get one or two more modules to connect them to the main station !
2.) Also, it would be cool to have the ability to overlay different graphs
3.) Finally, I would like to see a graph showing the evolution of the internal air quality - possible ?
Thanks again for this product - I would like to see more of this kind of products 'Apple like' !
Antanael

Post by Antanael »

Hi,

Do you know if there is any chance to have in the next future an interface with a "box" which could mesure energy consumptions, in order for examplte to compare outdoor temperature and energy (electricity or gas) consumption ?

These kind of box already exist so maybe there is something already in progress ?

Thanks

EDIT : To make it more clear, I was thinking to this kind of box => http://maison-et-domotique.com/blog/pro ... francaise/

Return to “Weather Station iOS Application”