Feature requests for the iPhone / iPad App

Remarks, questions, tips and tricks regarding the Netatmo iPhone application.
Gabberkopf

Re: Feature requests for the iPhone / iPad App

Post by Gabberkopf »

My feature request is a bigger size of the weather forecast. On iPhone, the weather forecast overview ist very tiny.
Una Real

Post by Una Real »

My feature request for both the iPhone and iPad is to be able to completely hide the weather forecast info. Why? Because it isn't accurate. I don't mean it isn't an accurate forecast in terms of the weather. I mean it isn't parsing the raw data supplied by the MeteoGroup correctly. Whether their forecasts are accurate or not is not the issue. The issue is that Netatmo is not delivering upon their advertised weather feature. Because the forecast info shown on my Netatmo has very little resemblance to what the MeteoGroup is actually forecasting for my location. And, yes, the locations are the same on both my Netatmo and for the MeteoGroup apps I'm comparing it with.

Please fix this. Or implement my feature request to be able to hide this erroneous info. As is, I have to make sure not to look at my Netatmo for at least 15 minutes prior to taking my blood pressure reading.
fpotter
Site Admin

Post by fpotter »

Hi Una Real,

please send an email to contact-support@netatmo.com with the email address used for your account, we will check this weather forcast issue. Please also give us a screenshot of the issue.

thanks for your patience !

fred
USMCSS

Post by USMCSS »

Would like to be able to check current conditions by pressing a button in the app instead of having to wait 5 min. Real time data.

Your product is great!
MJF

Post by MJF »

Hi

I would like the wind direction icon displayed more clearly by having the direction saying n or s or sw etc in addition to the arrow.

Thanks
Qualif

Post by Qualif »

Bonjour
Avoir la température sur l'icône serait pas mal
Merci
Globetrotter

Post by Globetrotter »

Hi,

Would it be possible to prevent an ipad/iphone to lock and blank screen while the netatmo app is running ?
I don't want to disable the automatisch lock totally. I just like to see the netatmo app would prevent to lock.

Thanks.
arjendouwes

Post by arjendouwes »

1.) I would like to trigger the landscape mode using a button. Now I need to have to enable the landscape mode on my iPhone. (And I don't want that for all my apps).
2.) And the feature I would like to have most is that I can create my own notifications using https://ifttt.com/ (so I can twitter detail info of my sensors for instance)
edel79

Post by edel79 »

Jogi wrote:Hi,

it would be great, if the following modifications could be made in the next release:

- Possibility to configure individual notifications, e.g. notify me about the external temperature each workday at 8 o`clock.

Regards
Jochen
I agree, +1 !
mjgrady71

Post by mjgrady71 »

I guess this is a feature request or maybe a bug resolution. I don't care for the way the app changes the Y-axis scale dynamically as you scroll thru the data. Sometimes the dynamic change is nonsensical. For example, scrolling thru CO2 data, it was using a scale of 0-1200 (some values were above 800 in the period), but then I moved forward into a time period where all values were below 800 (well below) and the scale changed to 0-1600. Makes no sense.

Since you know all of the data in advance, how about selecting a scale that works and stick with it?

Return to “Weather Station iOS Application”