Bug on the iPad interface

Remarks, questions, tips and tricks regarding the Netatmo iPhone application.
Gilles2

Bug on the iPad interface

Post by Gilles2 »

Bonjour,

I noticed today a bug on the iPad User Interface: the sound righ now is 36dB. In that case, the cursor appears outside on the Noise sound to the left. I can send a picture on email if needed
Gilles2

Re: Bug on the iPad interface

Post by Gilles2 »

This is strange, the problem reported above happened just for a short period of time. There may have been some issues which are now solved as the display is now back to normal.
At the same time I had the issue above, temperature graphs were showing 2 curves (minimum and maximum) vs. the current temperature as usual.
Any idea of what happened and why?

Everything is back to normal, so it is fine now, but still curious about reasons in case I was doing something wrong.
jackjack

Post by jackjack »

User Interface (UI) is not an issue at all. I hope UI ninja will fix this as soon as possible and strong chances he has already fixed it.
Una Real

Post by Una Real »

Gilles2 wrote:Bonjour,

I noticed today a bug on the iPad User Interface: the sound righ now is 36dB. In that case, the cursor appears outside on the Noise sound to the left. I can send a picture on email if needed
I also have pictures of the exact same issue. Has happened several times now on different days - even after app has been quit and relaunched. Note that it doesn't always happen appears normal most of the time.

And I was also surprised to see the dual-line graphs - which I'd never seen before, but was very noticeable since one was red - but now I can't seem to get to reappear no matter what zoom level I try.
Gilles2

Post by Gilles2 »

I am happy to see I am not alone... or having trouble with vision...
Same thing on the dual line graphs : it happened once but I am not able to reproduce, whatever the zoom I am trying
Nicolas

Post by Nicolas »

Hi,

It would be kind of you if you could send us the screenshots. Also could you please tell us which version of iOS you are running?
About the dual line graphs: it should only happen in temperature and humidity graphs, when you zoom out to a long period of time (more than 2 weeks). Please tell us if you are experiencing something different.

Thanks for your reporting!
Nicolas - Netatmo
Una Real

Post by Una Real »

Okay, hadn't zoomed out enough - now see the dual line graphs - very nice! Probably never noticed it previously because I've only had my unit for 2 weeks.

Am running iOS 5.1.1 on an iPad 1 - so can't go to iOS 6 on that. Will send the screen grabs,
dannyschulz

Post by dannyschulz »

Can anyone share in here some video or blog of the recent bug that has been encountered in the I pad to be known publicly for the benefit of the users and they would also get to know about this one and can also debug it without anyone's help...
Danny S Schulz
Software consultant for Restaurant Point of Sale Systems
8701 Red Oak Blvd, Suite 100
Charlotte, NC 28217
http://posnation.com/

Return to “Weather Station iOS Application”