Open Window detection

digi303

Re: Open Window detection

Post by digi303 » 15 Feb 2019, 18:03

OK, the relais says firmware 203 but the valves are still on v73...

Can I manually trigger the update of the valves?

Tommaso Florino

Post by Tommaso Florino » 15 Feb 2019, 21:29

Brieuc_netatmo,
the relay updated to 203. one of the 3 valve to 78. I assume the other 2 will be updated later on.
the question is: how do we give feedback about the new functionality?
here? with tickets? we do not have to give feedback because you are monitoring our systems?
regards
tommaso

dpappa

Post by dpappa » 15 Feb 2019, 21:41

Brieuc_Netatmo wrote:Hello everyone,
If you're interested to try before anyone else the new firmware which includes the Open Window Detection feature, please post here the serial number of the Relay to which your Valves are paired.
Have a lovely day!
My serial number is 70:ee:50:0e:af:92

Birrozzo

Post by Birrozzo » 15 Feb 2019, 22:24

My serial number Is 70:ee:50:1e:88:fe

7 valves

Thanks

Francesco

fabio.rambaldi

Post by fabio.rambaldi » 15 Feb 2019, 22:45

If you're interested to try before anyone else the new firmware which includes the Open Window Detection feature, please post here the serial number of the Relay to which your Valves are paired.
Have a lovely day!
hi, I would be interested in updating the firmware. The serial number of the relay is

g104880

Tommaso Florino

Post by Tommaso Florino » 16 Feb 2019, 10:03

Tommaso Florino wrote:
Have a lovely day!
Brieuc_netatmo,
the relay updated to 203. one of the 3 valve to 78. I assume the other 2 will be updated later on.
here? with tickets? we do not have to give feedback because you are monitoring our systems?
regards
tommaso

First test day Report:
Open window detection seems to work correctly: a couple of remarks:
1) is it possible to add a push notification from the app to phone notification system that there is a valve to be checked, because you may know that there is a opened window detected only if you open the app and look at the yellow escalation mark. This is really useful for any message from the app : opened window, valve not calibrated or reachable, battery low etc.etc.

2) the open window detection works only for valve heating due to programming, is it as designed? I mean, if I manually put set point on valve , so it start heating, the open window detection is not enabled. correct?

BUG FOUND (see picture) : with new fw on valve (78) the displayed temperature is not correct.
Attachments
IMG_20190216_094039.jpg
valve sn 09:00:00:01:6a:6d
IMG_20190216_094006.jpg
valve sn 09:00:00:01:26:d2
IMG_20190216_075733.jpg
valve sn 09:00:00:01:94:32

fabio.rambaldi

Post by fabio.rambaldi » 16 Feb 2019, 16:02

Have a lovely day!

hi, I would be interested in updating the firmware. The serial number of the relay is
70:ee:50:10:48:80

gridou2001

Post by gridou2001 » 17 Feb 2019, 18:09

Interested in updating firmware too.
Mon relais: g23db9e, j'ai 2 vannes.
Merci

pasquale

Post by pasquale » 18 Feb 2019, 09:10

Have a lovely day!

I am interested in updating firmware, my serial number Is "g1eb0ba" " 70:ee:50:1e:b0:ba"

Thanks

Brieuc_Netatmo

Post by Brieuc_Netatmo » 18 Feb 2019, 10:11

Tommaso Florino wrote:
Tommaso Florino wrote:
Have a lovely day!
Brieuc_netatmo,
regards
tommaso

First test day Report:
Open window detection seems to work correctly: a couple of remarks:
1) is it possible to add a push notification from the app to phone notification system that there is a valve to be checked, because you may know that there is a opened window detected only if you open the app and look at the yellow escalation mark. This is really useful for any message from the app : opened window, valve not calibrated or reachable, battery low etc.etc.

2) the open window detection works only for valve heating due to programming, is it as designed? I mean, if I manually put set point on valve , so it start heating, the open window detection is not enabled. correct?

BUG FOUND (see picture) : with new fw on valve (78) the displayed temperature is not correct.
Hi,
Thank you for your report, you can share your feedback here.
We're going to investigate on the display refresh issue. How long did you wait between the setpoint change and taking your photo?
About your questions:
1. We do not want to add a push notification for open window detection. Valves are not an alarm system, we assume you know when you open a window to renew the air of a room.
2. Not correct, the open window detetion works whatever the origin of the setpoint (manual boost or schedule). Please perform other tests, keeping in mind all the prerequisites for the feature to work as expected (read the "more info" link in the open window detection settings menu).
Brieuc - Netatmo Team

Return to “General questions”