Suggestion: use Netatmo Weather Station temperatures

tuxbox

Re: Suggestion: use Netatmo Weather Station temperatures

Post by tuxbox »

... or at least _please_ open up the truetemperatur API calls so one can at least automate setting correct temperatures.
Can't tell how much annoying this is to either all day long set truetemperatures in app or change set temperature to get at least nearly acceptable heating.
Hologos

Post by Hologos »

I wanted to buy weather stations to every room to get correct temperature reading for the valves and almost bought them. I luckily came across this thread and find it unbelievable this feature doesnt exist since it works with the thermostat.
InTimo

Post by InTimo »

+1000 .. please sync weather (indoor/home coach) with valves. HomeKit, too!! I would like to use the indoor modules data (any room) for the valve-data!
Tommaso Florino

Post by Tommaso Florino »

At the end all major competitors implemented an external device to overcome any bad temperature measurement from valves (for any reason could be bad:bad corrections, bad position of valve on the radiator, anything). Tado did it, fibaro did it, danfoss did it.. they did not have the product and decided to create. Netatmo NO! :-(
I cannot understand, they have the product ( whether station modules, home coach module, etc etc), but there is no intention to use them...
unbelievable and dissatisfying commercial approach!
dbarea

Post by dbarea »

Please +100000
InTimo

Post by InTimo »

Tommaso Florino wrote: 29 Oct 2020, 10:25 At the end all major competitors implemented an external device to overcome any bad temperature measurement from valves (for any reason could be bad:bad corrections, bad position of valve on the radiator, anything). Tado did it, fibaro did it, danfoss did it.. they did not have the product and decided to create. Netatmo NO! :-(
I cannot understand, they have the product ( whether station modules, home coach module, etc etc), but there is no intention to use them...
unbelievable and dissatisfying commercial approach!
+100 .. and no reaction from netatmo. No words!!
ETHAN38

Post by ETHAN38 »

Hi, an excellent suggestion, or at least a remote module coupled to the valves would make it possible to have more real measurements, especially since this module could be placed in the center of the room.
1 Weather station + 1 thermostat V2 + 6 valves + 1 Smart Video Doorbell (Netatmo wall transformer) + 2 Smart Smoke Alarm + 1 Smart Carbon Monoxide Alarm + 1 2in1 Sensors
tuxbox

Post by tuxbox »

still a or to say the major issue of the Netatmo valves... PLEASE NETATMO fix this by allowing your temp. sensors from the weather stations to give actual temperature.
InTimo

Post by InTimo »

tuxbox wrote: 18 Jan 2021, 17:31 still a or to say the major issue of the Netatmo valves... PLEASE NETATMO fix this by allowing your temp. sensors from the weather stations to give actual temperature.
+100 .. I‘m waiting for this feature, too
Dapdap

Post by Dapdap »

+1

Return to “General questions”