Individual Valve Schedules

golfcity

Individual Valve Schedules

Post by golfcity » 17 Oct 2018, 22:17

Good Evening,
Just getting to grips with my new kit and have a question that HAS to have been asked before but I cannot find - so apologies for any repetition (and also if its a stupid question). I'm sure I read in the Netatmo docs that its possible to set a schedule at valve/room level. As an example I want the bathroom and bedroom heated at 'get-up' time and early evening but not during the day, the bedroom to be heated until late evening, and just, say, living room heated during the day. Two overall schedules could cover weekdays and weekends but how to assign 'time/temperature slots' to individual (or groups of) valves within a schedule. I hope its just a case of myself not going through the menus properly. Without this capability its back to heating every room or messing about with manual valves every day.

schmaker

Re: Individual Valve Schedules

Post by schmaker » 18 Oct 2018, 18:28

You cannot group the valves, but it's easy to reach this task.

I use this scheme:

Code: Select all

00 - 05            05 - 07               07-19                19-21                     21-00
== Night mode  =  = Wake up time = = Wholeday =         = Baby sleeping time =  = Night mode =
Childsroom -  17° |     22°       |       22°         |         19°            |      17°
Living room - 17° |     22°       |       22°         |         22°            |      17°
Bathroom -    17° |     22°       |       17°         |         22°            |      17°

Return to “General questions”