Valves reports bad battery while its totally full

Tommaso Florino

Re: Valves reports bad battery while its totally full

Post by Tommaso Florino »

hello, I've the same problem but could not open a call to support site. having 2 houses configured in the app, when I try to open a call to support I could select only the first configured house. any clue?
rhm

Post by rhm »

Recently I have had the same problem in two valves, dis- and reconnecting the same, new batteries solved the problem for now.
Mariuss

Post by Mariuss »

I opened a ticket on Sunday. Didn’t get any response apart from the auto-email yet despite replying with my order number and my login email details...
HurdyGurdy

Post by HurdyGurdy »

Same here - warning from all valves over last few months ; when testing batteries they test at 1.42-1.47v which is pretty much full for a AA.

Case opened , let's see what they say
Tommaso Florino

Post by Tommaso Florino »

Tommaso Florino wrote:hello, I've the same problem but could not open a call to support site. having 2 houses configured in the app, when I try to open a call to support I could select only the first configured house. any clue?
to all with same problem: contact the Netatmo Support
Ric75

Post by Ric75 »

me too after last month upgrade to v189. I had only one valve reporting battery drain so I changed the batteries, but using a voltmeter tester both are still in good conditions as all the other valves. I've just manually upgraded rele to v193 using Usb cable and wizard, so I will wait 1-2 days to let valves upgrade too and then I will insert again the old batteries to test if the battery bug has been solved by the new fw.
tuxbox

Post by tuxbox »

At least until now (keeping fingers crossed) .. since installing those contact stripes (and perhaps the latest firmware update also does something?) i haven't had any false bad battery warnings anymore.
But of course i will keep an eye on it.
HurdyGurdy

Post by HurdyGurdy »

Tommaso Florino wrote: to all with same problem: contact the Netatmo Support

have done so - more than a week ago, total silence from the support team. Netatmo - is anyone even checking your inbox ???? (ticket GB - Ticket 11007)
Roland_RS4

Post by Roland_RS4 »

Same problem here. I opened valve and closed. Now showing full again!
There was no warning before, that the batteries are about do die.
I use brand new not rechargable Varta batteries.
Screenshot_20181127-085611_Energy.jpg
IMG-20181127-WA0007.jpg
Thermostat v75
Valves v85
Relais v222
Mjodzik

Post by Mjodzik »

Same problem with one of my valves. Firmware 73. Reported to helpdesk. Wonder if anybody already get an answer from Netatmo or found any work around?
Tuxbox - were have you found contact straps? I couldnt find them on Netatmo store. Cheers

Return to “General questions”