Latest firmware version

mhaga

Latest firmware version

Post by mhaga »

HI there,
Have anyone gotten the newest firmware deployed? My relay and valves are stil on v203/v79.

BR
/mhaga
Tommaso Florino

Re: Latest firmware version

Post by Tommaso Florino »

not yet!
Dr.Fix

Post by Dr.Fix »

It' being asked also on many Facebook groups, but it seems like nobody has received it yet...
it would be also useful to understand what "Numerous optimizations" contains... for instance I heva never been able to see an open window detection. When I open a window, even after 10-15mins no detection, the temperature drops and boiler starts...
Brieuc_Netatmo

Post by Brieuc_Netatmo »

Hi,
The v210 is currently being deployed flawlessly, we're increasing step by step the percentage of updated devices, as described in the firmware changelog.
@Dr.Fix: if the open window detection does not seem to work, please have a look here first: https://helpcenter.netatmo.com/en-us/sm ... ensor-work
From what you say, I understand that your Valve was not heating up when the window was open, which would explain it was not detected.
Brieuc - Netatmo Team
mhaga

Post by mhaga »

Hi Dr. Fix,
I have not checked facebook, so I decided to make a short post here.
My valve thermostats have been working very well for quite some time now. Even open window detection is working. However, it goes back into normal operation very soon after I close windows/doors and it does not go into OW-mode until the temperature is beneath the setpoint of your room. At my place this worked quite well from day one. I will say the version 203/79 has been the best so far. Put some powerful batteries in your thermostats as well and you are good to go. I do not have dedicated boiler though. My heat comes from external district heating system. Still, each apartment has their own consumption meter, so we can watch usage ourselves. Some more options for OWD operation would be good. I did send some suggestions to Netatmo about this some time ago. Let's see if any of them are here...

Good to know it is not only me. Thanks for the feedback.
BR
/mhaga
Cedricf25

Post by Cedricf25 »

I'm already in v210 since friday 4th
Relais : 70:ee:50:0d:e5:90 (v210) g0de590
Thermostat : j0ba150 (v72)
Vannes (v81)

Return to “General questions”