Integration between healthy home Coach temperature sensor and valves via homekit

sergeantd

Re: Integration between healthy home Coach temperature sensor and valves via homekit

Post by sergeantd »

What is your default time of manual setpoint in the Energy app (settings -> operating mode -> manual setpoint) ?
InTimo

Re: Integration between healthy home Coach temperature sensor and valves via homekit

Post by InTimo »

A9C9CE17-7E85-449D-A301-131652A68772.jpeg
A9C9CE17-7E85-449D-A301-131652A68772.jpeg (223.39 KiB) Viewed 1736 times
That could be the case. Your Time??
sergeantd

Post by sergeantd »

Yes this is the issue. You ask for heating but only for 5 minutes because the manual set point is 5 minutes. After it come back to away mode. I usually set it to 20 minutes but you can observe your system and set it for your needs.
InTimo

Post by InTimo »

Thanks. I‘ve changed to 20min and will observe it the next days 👍🏼
InTimo

Post by InTimo »

sergeantd wrote: 27 Mar 2020, 08:08 After issues with Temperature readings of Netatmo valves (the room was much colder than the readings on the valves) I found a solution for controlling Netatmo valves from healthy home coach. In order to achieve this I used an app called Controller and did some automations due to limited Home app functions.
1. You have to create a new automation then add start event - value of characteristic set to any - and use temperature sensor of coach
2. Add contition - value of characteristic - select coach temperature sensor - set to desired temperature through value of characteristic and then set comparison operator to less or equal.
Also If you want you can set timespan as an additional contition to maintain your program.
3. Select scene. In my case I Used the 4 valves equipped this room and set then to a high temprature.

You can also set a new automation to a lower temperature when the desired temperature is reached

So my automation looks like this
I have to ask something again.. which heating plan have you set parallel to this in the netatmo energy app?

Return to “General questions”