Valves with same indentifacation number

Hedwig

Valves with same indentifacation number

Post by Hedwig »

Hi,

I m new here, and I have a problem.

I recently bought 3 valves, secondhand. Did only have a thermostat and relay before.
When installing them, one valve did not appear in the app. Afters some tries I found that 2 valves have the same indentifacation number, numer 1.

So now I have two valves and the thermostat connected to the relay.

I read on this forum the advise to reset the relay and reinstall the valves. This didn't change anything, I still have 2 valves with indentification number 1. They even react both on the calibration command in the app....

Question: can the radio identifacation number of an active valve be changed via the smartphone app or the pc web app?

My idea was to change valve with number 1 tot number 3 and then try to connect valve with numer 1.

Or is there a possibility to reset a valve, so when trying to connect it another number is given by the relay?

Thnks for any advise

Hedwig
tibus

Re: Valves with same indentifacation number

Post by tibus »

By any chance, did you find a solution or a workaround ? I am facing the same issue ...
solitone

[SOLVED] Conflicting valve number

Post by solitone »

I currently have 6 valves installed, and need to install a 7th. When I install the batteries i. this new valve, it identifies itself as # 3, but I already have another valve with the same number 3. The app doesn’t show that valve, possibly because of this number confilict, so installation can’t complete, no matter how many times I remove batteries from the new valve and start again. Is there a way to force a change in a valve’s number?
solitone

Re: [SOLVED] Conflicting valve number

Post by solitone »

Solved by:

1) removing the relay from the app
2) repeating the valve installation procedure from scratch

Return to “General questions”