How do I connect three radiator thermostat together with the NETATMOrelay?

wguenzl@guenzl.net

How do I connect three radiator thermostat together with the NETATMOrelay?

Post by wguenzl@guenzl.net »

I have three radiator regulators (thermostats) and one thermostat with relay from Netatmo. The relay is integrated into my WLAN and can be recognized both in the FRITZ! Router and in the QIVICON QHB2 with its own IP address. The three radiator thermostats are mounted on their radiators with their batteries. Each of them shows a different temperature on a white background. In the Netatmo app on my iPhone 11 Pro MAX, the target and actual temperature appear on a square background. Here is the operating mode => standard duration of the manual set points = 01:00

If I try to raise the target temperature to around 28 ° C with the thermostat on the table in the living room, the radiator thermostats do not react. They are therefore not connected to the relay. As expected, the app says "28 °"

How do I connect the three radiator thermostats together with the thermostat, the relay? How do you address them? When can these be seen in the Netatmo "Energy" app on my iPhone and where? Can these also be seen in the QIVICON? Can the three radiator thermostats be reset, if so, how?

Thank you for your effective help.
GEORGzer

Re: How do I connect three radiator thermostat together with the NETATMOrelay?

Post by GEORGzer »

It sounds like you have not added the Netatmo Valves (presuming you‘re talking about them) to your system in the app.

In the app got to settings, „install new product“, „additional smart radiator valve“ and follow the instructions.

Also helpful: https://helpcenter.netatmo.com/en-us/sm ... -valve/top
Home: Weather Station (V3 + Rain & Wind Gauge, 3 additional Indoor Modules, Shield), Valves Starter Pack + 7 Valves, Video Doorbell
Office: Thermostat (V2), Healthy Home Coach, Smoke Alarm, 2 2in1 Sensors

Not a Netatmo employee
wguenzl@guenzl.net

Post by wguenzl@guenzl.net »

Everything worked out fine!
Many Thanks!
GEORGzer

Post by GEORGzer »

;)
Home: Weather Station (V3 + Rain & Wind Gauge, 3 additional Indoor Modules, Shield), Valves Starter Pack + 7 Valves, Video Doorbell
Office: Thermostat (V2), Healthy Home Coach, Smoke Alarm, 2 2in1 Sensors

Not a Netatmo employee

Return to “General questions”