Netatmo Smart Radiator Valves

borut

Re: Netatmo Smart Radiator Valves

Post by borut »

Found out today that all my devices are on new firmware. Great! I switched to comfort mode. The next few days will show if it works as expected. If it is, then I immediately order two additional valves 8-)
h4nc

Post by h4nc »

For me it works like expected now. Best thing is that in comfort mode it's not necessary to have a valve in the room of the thermostat.
It's not possible to mount a valve in my bathroom (floor heating). Therefore I put the thermostat there and now it's also possible to control that room.
HurdyGurdy

Post by HurdyGurdy »

h4nc - like your thinking - will be my christmas project to unhook the wires from the thermostat and move it to the bathroom

Has anyone tried using the valves as a cheap thermostat without actually installing it ?
risodv

Post by risodv »

h4nc wrote:For me it works like expected now. Best thing is that in comfort mode it's not necessary to have a valve in the room of the thermostat.
It's not possible to mount a valve in my bathroom (floor heating). Therefore I put the thermostat there and now it's also possible to control that room.
only partly. if you have thermostat in room with no netatmo valve, there is no automatic way to close valve in same room as thermostat. If another room valve wants to heat, your room with thermostat will be overheated in comfort mode.

Return to “General questions”