Suggestion: room based heating, not thermostat heating

nalbert

Re: Suggestion: room based heating, not thermostat heating

Post by nalbert » 08 Nov 2017, 16:58

Brieuc_Netatmo wrote: No, the update has not been froced on your Thermostat. Try rebooting the Relay and your Wi-Fi router if necessary.
I've the thermostat from 2015, i've never faced such a kind of problems. Now its the second time in 1,5 weeks, since i've installed valves. Some cause-effect relation? How to reboot the relay? Last time i've connected it to the PC via USB cable, but disconncetion from plug was not at all an easy job.

gabriele1979

Post by gabriele1979 » 08 Nov 2017, 18:11

Hi Brieuc,
Can you add my relais?
70:ee:50:06:e9:50 firmeware 150

Thanks

Miglio

Post by Miglio » 08 Nov 2017, 19:41

Ciao Brieuc,
puoi aggiungere il mio relais?
70: ee: 50: 1e: 85: 1e

Grazie

matteonardelli

Post by matteonardelli » 08 Nov 2017, 20:00

Good evening Bieuc,
Could you add also my system?
Here below the information:

Valve
Serial number: o003db9
Firmware: 41
Thermostat
Serial number: j0c7c8e
Firmware: 59
Relay'
Serial number: 70:ee:50:0c:56:fa
Firmware: 150

Thanks in advance,
NM

Bhobina

Post by Bhobina » 08 Nov 2017, 21:15

ENG
All devices are now updated ad I got the ECO/COMFORT option.
I enabled the COMFORT mode and for all I tested so far, seems to work fine.
Each heater, now follow the individual temperature profile driving boiler itself.

Thanks.

ITA
Ora che tutti i dispositivi si sono aggiornati, si è resa disponibile l'opzione ECO/CONFORT
Ho impostato la modalità COMFORT e per quanto ho potuto verificare, sembra che tutto funzioni correttamente.
Ogni termosifone, ora segue il profilo di temperatura individuale che ho impostato accendendo in modo autonomo la caldaia quando necessario.

Grazie

whnagel

Post by whnagel » 09 Nov 2017, 06:45

COMFORT Priority now is working as mentioned in my 3 Relais locations

thank you NETATMO especially to Brieuc, good support
now i hope in the next APP/Version we can see besides the heating symbol how much open the valves are actually, independently with heating on or off

1 more question: does the valve firmware during non heating periods like summer move fully in and out some times to prevent pin sticking?
Last edited by whnagel on 09 Nov 2017, 07:15, edited 1 time in total.

ognyan

Post by ognyan » 09 Nov 2017, 07:12

ognyan wrote:Now all of my equipment is updated.
Here is my feedback, after I have switched to Comfort.

Full scenario:
1. At 6:32 I manually increased the temperature in the living room to 22 degrees from the iOS app.
2. At 6:35 I switched to Comfort from the web app and canceled the manual setting from the iOS app.
3. As you can see from the screenshot only one of the bedrooms needs heating following the schedule. According to the app only this room is heated. In fact the living room is also heated even if the app shows the opposite. You can see on the diagram that the room temperature is increasing from 20.5 to is 21.5 at the end. When I touch the radiator in the living room it is hot, but according to the application it is not working. The kid's bedroom where the thermostat is located is not working. This is not NORMAL.
* I don't know if it is possible that my manual setting for the living room is still set even if it is not shown by the web app or the iOS app. I will do some more tests.
2. In my opinion the firmware update process is confusing. The full update takes around 48 hours. I have similar products that use wireless signal to communicate between them (like Sonos for example) and the firmware update is fast and the process is visible for the user.

Best Regards.
I have done more tests and now I can confirm that the Comfort mode is working as expected.

Dynablaster76

Post by Dynablaster76 » 09 Nov 2017, 08:56

Hi Brieuc,
thanks I got the update on all the devices. It tooks some hours to finish, but now I also updated the app and I got the comfort option and activated. I've just made one test and I confirm it worked, so now the scheduling of the valve triggers the start of the boiler. Next days I'll do more test to check everything is fine.

Thanks again,
Paolo Rendano

Brieuc_Netatmo

Post by Brieuc_Netatmo » 09 Nov 2017, 10:14

whnagel wrote:COMFORT Priority now is working as mentioned in my 3 Relais locations

thank you NETATMO especially to Brieuc, good support
now i hope in the next APP/Version we can see besides the heating symbol how much open the valves are actually, independently with heating on or off

1 more question: does the valve firmware during non heating periods like summer move fully in and out some times to prevent pin sticking?
Hi and thank you :-)
The Valves automatically perform a calibration each two weeks, so it should be enough to avoid the body valve pin to stick.
Brieuc - Netatmo Team

Ric75

Post by Ric75 » 09 Nov 2017, 10:40

Brieuc_Netatmo wrote:Hi,
The update process of the modules connected to the Relay can last few hours for each module.
If you remove batteries of the modules or reboot the Relay, the download of the new firmware has to restart from the begining...
Please just be patient for all the modules to be automatically updated. It can last up to 24 or 48 hours depending on the number of modules.
I have left untouched all the valves and this morning the remaining 2 and thermostat have been updated.
Thank you
I will start testing the comfort option today and post results in next days.

Return to “General questions”