Valves+thermo in an apartement with central heating in house

rezacj

Valves+thermo in an apartement with central heating in house

Post by rezacj » 10 Oct 2017, 07:42

Hello, I have a problem with my valves and thermostat.
I was using the netatmo thermostat in an apartement with gas boiler (without valves) and I was really happy with it. Everything worked perfectly. Then I moved to the other flat but with the central (hot water) heating in the whole house - so no gas boiler thermostat needed anymore. As I loved Netatmo products, I bought three additional Netatmo Valves and installed them to the radiators + connected with the netatmo relay and thermostat (which I kept from the previous flat). And now it works strange - I think because the thermostat is thinking that it is still connected to some gas boiler - and Valves are operating only if the thermostat (in the kitchen) is on. When it reaches the temperature I set up, It is able to stop, but doesnt deactivate the valves etc... also no separate valve is possible to adjust - even by manual set up.
Is there any chance to use three separate valves with the relay only and not to use the thermosta anymore? I think it may work like this, but the system is forcing me to install thermostat as well and then it works strange as described...

I guess, in this situation i need the netatmo valves starterpack + separate valves. But is there any chance, how to use valves only with my relay (not using thermosta anymore)?

Return to “General questions”