Schedules and turning off Valves

funkyirishman

Schedules and turning off Valves

Post by funkyirishman » 26 Oct 2017, 11:45

Ok

Bought the valves and have them installed. We had the thermostat and we had a schedule as to when the heating comes on and off and what eco mode set times etc. So this was good as only the radiators that we wanted to come on came on.

Now that we have the valves installed and I have the app and I also have the rooms set up under Manage my home. So I am getting 3 rooms Living, Bedroom and Juniors Room. At the moment Junior is still in the main bedroom so we don't need to have the radiator on in his room. However how can we set it up so that it does not come on as seemingly it has been coming on. Looking at the app now its set as 16 as set and 19.5 as current. So if we don't want it to come on at all until we move Junior in there how can we do this?

Cheers

Hakki

Re: Schedules and turning off Valves

Post by Hakki » 26 Oct 2017, 12:46

Set the temperature for that valve on 5 or 7degrees IN ALL MODES/SCHEDULES

funkyirishman

Post by funkyirishman » 26 Oct 2017, 13:53

Cheers

Ah so we have the initial schedule set up for the thermostat now we need to create another separate schedule on the app? I was manually adjusting the valves down to 7 on the app but this only lasts x hours when validated. Did it manually on the valve also but still see it 16 and 19.5 in app?

Hakki

Post by Hakki » 26 Oct 2017, 13:56

Schedules are synced over the cloud account. Manual changes are also visible on all platforms, no need to do it twice.
Manually adjusting only keeps your change for the defined period (for web, app and valve itself, it's normal). Just use the schedules and delete your manual input.

funkyirishman

Post by funkyirishman » 26 Oct 2017, 16:28

Thanks

Yes but if I amend the schedule it amends it for the whole house. I click on menu My schedule and it gives the temperatures and times for each. When I go into each I cannot amend the individual room. I can only modify the temperatures.

Where can I modify the tempatures for Juniors room? All others I want to keep

Cheers

Hakki

Post by Hakki » 26 Oct 2017, 20:50

When you open a mode, you should be able to define a temperature for each room! (But not for "away" and "frost" mode (yet?!)

I suppose you already created different rooms and attached the correct valves in each room?

funkyirishman

Post by funkyirishman » 26 Oct 2017, 23:20

When you open a mode, you should be able to define a temperature for each room! (But not for "away" and "frost" mode (yet?!)

I suppose you already created different rooms and attached the correct valves in each room?
Ok so I am in the App and then operating mode I get two options ECO priority or Comfort and ECO is on. Then the Heating Prediction is set to Yes and the default duration of manual setpoints is 3 hours

At the moment there are 3 different temperatures showing on the app for each room. I have created different rooms and these are what is showing and when I click on Juniors room I can manually adjust it and also do Temperature offset

There are different temperatures for each room and at the moment on comfort

How can I set the temperature for each room with Juniors room putting it down so it does not turn on

Hakki

Post by Hakki » 27 Oct 2017, 08:42

To create a schedule, you open the app, "My schedule", "modify temperatures", select all modes 1 by 1, define the tempreature for each room.
If all those modes are corrected, you'll always see that temperatue when you put the modes into your daily planning.

It has nothing to do with operating mode or heating prediction. The temperatures you are seeing, are the live temperatures and the setpoint (setpoint = the temperature that you defines in the mode, as described above). When you click on a room and change the temp, it's always a manual change and it doesn't laste, the standard period your you is 3hours (default duration setpoints 3h).

@netatmo: I think you had a better help guide in the old app, maybe you should make one for the new layout as well.

funkyirishman

Post by funkyirishman » 27 Oct 2017, 11:34

To create a schedule, you open the app, "My schedule", "modify temperatures", select all modes 1 by 1, define the tempreature for each room.
If all those modes are corrected, you'll always see that temperatue when you put the modes into your daily planning.

It has nothing to do with operating mode or heating prediction. The temperatures you are seeing, are the live temperatures and the setpoint (setpoint = the temperature that you defines in the mode, as described above). When you click on a room and change the temp, it's always a manual change and it doesn't laste, the standard period your you is 3hours (default duration setpoints 3h).

@netatmo: I think you had a better help guide in the old app, maybe you should make one for the new layout as well.
Ok in work so need to look at this when I get home

Woke up this morning and the main bedroom was cold and the radiator was not on. Logged into the app and the temp was set up as 17' (black circle) and 10' (white circle). All of the other rooms had 20' and these where heated up but bedroom was cold.

The bedroom is the one we want to turn on in the morning when getting up for work and Junior with us in the room so don't want it to cold for him. Before installing the valves the schedule set up would turn on the rads and we would wake up to a warm bedroom and at the weekends had it scheduled for different times

Its confusing as to why main bedroom radiator did not come on while others did and rest of the house warm when we woke up?

Agree we need a manual or some guide

Return to “General questions”