Its normal, that room valve dont heat in automatic mode?

tomo360

Its normal, that room valve dont heat in automatic mode?

Post by tomo360 » 29 Oct 2017, 09:13

I have several valves plus thermostat. Of course one valve is marked in the same room as the thermostat. Today I had the situation that in one of the rooms where I have a valve, the temperature fell below the scheduled. The stove did not turn on. Why? I can turn on heating in a single room manually, but why it doesnt work under an automatic plan?

tomo360

Re: Its normal, that room valve dont heat in automatic mode?

Post by tomo360 » 29 Oct 2017, 12:26

Look at the screen at Jamba Room. It should be heating up to 20.5, but the gas stove is off, I dont know why its not working.

ImageIMG_0C7EDB2001DF-1 by Tom M, on Flickr

ImageIMG_797A4013A800-1 by Tom M, on Flickr

leomagic

Post by leomagic » 29 Oct 2017, 17:12

hello, I'm sorry to tell you but for now it's normal.
is a defect now recognized, valves do not turn on heating if the hot water demand from the thermostat is not active.
The staff from netatmo promised us an update that will fix this situation, but it will be chiss when ..

evb

Post by evb » 09 Nov 2017, 11:06

leomagic wrote:hello, I'm sorry to tell you but for now it's normal.
is a defect now recognized, valves do not turn on heating if the hot water demand from the thermostat is not active.
The staff from netatmo promised us an update that will fix this situation, but it will be chiss when ..
Some updates on this topic?

I have absolutely the same setup with thermostat in living room and valves all around the house and now I'm facing the situation, when the temperature in one of the rooms, equipped with valve, go below threshold but temperature in living room still "in profile", so the boiler is not kicking in as it supposed to warm up the coldest room.

miziart

Post by miziart » 19 Nov 2017, 10:32

Hi everyone!
I sent a couple of email to Netatmo but I never got an answer: I have the same problem and now I see that it is a common one. I thought it was a bug, even because if I rise the temperature manually, the valve opens and the boiler is turned on by the thermostat...
Let's see what happens.

HurdyGurdy

Post by HurdyGurdy » 19 Nov 2017, 15:06

https://forum.netatmo.com/viewtopic.php?f=73&t=9138: read this thread, things will be clearer

miziart

Post by miziart » 19 Nov 2017, 15:21

Wonderful! Great! Thank you! Even if... I do not agree with Netatmo's feature. I am the one who has a fireplace in a room and, with this algorithm, the rest of the house is freezing even if from the time schedule it should not...
Let's wait for the new update, otherwise I will need to unistall my valve...

ainars

Post by ainars » 20 Nov 2017, 19:01

waiting for an update also.. Also fireplace situation. + heated 1st floor flooring in the house. not nice to see, that discussions around the topic & promises for update are given from end of September already.. the heating season is happening now. If my setup would work as expected - would be happy with it. Otherwise - same - returning all the netatmo stuff:/

Return to “General questions”