valve control & antcipation

nalbert

valve control & antcipation

Post by nalbert » 08 Nov 2017, 15:14

I recently bought 4 valves for my house. I've the thermostat in the coolest room and the valves in the hottest ones. The thermostat is set with advanced algoritim and anticipation option. I've some doubt about valves functioning, especially in the early morning. I've set my schedule 20°C at 6:45 in the morning, the setting is the same both for valves and thermostat. With anticipation option enabled, the thermostat is turning on my boiler some time before 6:45, say 1 hour these days. Are the valves considering the same anticipation features? I hope so, otherwise valves will open only after 6:45 when the target temperature is almost reached by thermostat in main room and hence few heat will circulate in the rooms with valves.

matteonardelli

Re: valve control & antcipation

Post by matteonardelli » 08 Nov 2017, 20:11

Hi,
I have the same doubt and kind of issue.
In this days I tested a valve with anticipation option. But i see that the valve are "closed" and my boiler start before (in according with the forecast function).
In my opinion i think that is a bug, because it's strange that my boiler running and valves are closed.
In the end, the room was cold and reached the required temperature only when it was time to turn off.

matteonardelli

Re: valve control & antcipation

Post by matteonardelli » 09 Nov 2017, 12:58

Hi Brieuc,
Many thanks for your support.

NM

Return to “General questions”