Sound test not possible

Tips, tricks and frequently asked questions
aldovz

Sound test not possible

Post by aldovz »

Hi,
I have installed some smoke alarms. Installing went smooth. Now after some time the exclamation marks pop up to show it is time for an sound test. When I stand next to the smoke alarm I go to the sound test of that specific smoke alarm in the app. I request an test and an popup is shown. It tells me to get close to the alarm and press begin. When I press begin an second popup is given which states that bluetooth must be activated and that I should requst the owner for an invite.... after that I am back in the first popup...
1 Bluetooth is on on my mobile phone. I have not switched phones. I have restarted the phone etc. nothing helped.
2 I am the owner of the house. SO how can I request an invite. there is only 1 user.. me..

Does anyone know an other solution than reseting and installing all smoke alarms again?

thx

Aldo
Schalkse

Re: Sound test not possible

Post by Schalkse »

I have the exact same problem.
Presence: 70:ee:50:3a:88:a8 / 70:ee:50:39:d0:b8
aldovz

Post by aldovz »

Almost an half year later. Has anyone a solution? Does it even work for someone?
Schalkse

Post by Schalkse »

The issue is resolved after upgrading to the latest firmware. It is then possible again to do a sound test.
Presence: 70:ee:50:3a:88:a8 / 70:ee:50:39:d0:b8
dirkdm

Post by dirkdm »

I'm having this issue since a few months

Return to “General questions”